Chapter 7- Catching Feelings.

Alexis POV:

      I opened my eyes slightly and man, was my head hurting! I sat up and rubbed my forehead. My vision was still a little blurry from sleeping. I was laying on my bed, but who's bed? Who's house was I in? Was I kidnapped? Raped? I looked around to see that I was laying next to a male's body. I got so scared, I tried to tip toe out of the room until the guy mumbled in his sleep "Beyonce come back!" And I knew it was Justin. I giggled to myself, and slipped back in to bed. Last night was a little crazy, I'll admit. Well, it was VERY crazy. I was wrong about Justin. I realized that if he loved Selena more than me, he would've chosen her instead of me. But he must really have feelings for me if he told me I was the one he wanted. I think I want Justin too. 

     Justin pulled me close to him while he was still sleeping, causing me to gasp. He giggled a little, so I could tell he was awake. I turned over so I could face him. I watched him as he pretended to sleep. He really looked like an angel. That was making me fall asleep again. Just as I shut my eyes and zoned out, I got short of air. I shot up and gasped heavily. Justin laughed. He had pinched my nose so I couldn't breathe.

"Justin! I almost died, you dildo!" I shouted

"You're fine now! Don't be a baby." he laughed.

     I smacked his chest and walked over to the mirror. I froze when I saw the close I was wearing... my panties and one of Justin's white V-neck's. My eyes widened. 

"Justin, did we?...." I trailed off.

"No! You're clothes were dirty, so I lent you one of my shirts."

"And you didn't give me pants?"

"You look better without them, babe." he winked.

     I smelled like a potato, so I decided I needed a shower.

"Justin, where's your bathroom?"

"Right across the hall, why?"

"I need a shower, if that's alright with you."

"Can I join?" He wriggled his eyebrows.

"NO!" I squealed. I ran away from him and to the bathroom. I got that funny feeling you get when someone is inches away from you when you're trying to get away. I tried to slam the door in his face, but he pushed it open and attacked me. He tickled me until I was breathless.

"Ju-Justin! Ge- Get off of m-me!" I breathed.

"Not unless you tell me I'm sexy" he smiled.

"You're-you're" 

"What?" he laughed

"Sexy!"

"Repeat that?"

"You're SEXY!" I shouted.

      We both stood up and he had this accomplished look on his face. We stared at eachother for a moment, and then he leaned in and kissed me. He held my waist and pulled me in closer. He deepened the kiss and gripped me tighter. I fell backwards, the kiss was too powerful. Clumsy me. I blushed so bad, it made Justin crack up.

"Get out, Justin!"

"Okay, get your dang shower" he smacked my butt and I yelped.

     I began to shut the door until Justin whispered in my ear...

"We still have unfinished business if you know what I mean." 

     That caused a shiver down my spine. He was so seductive. Selena interrupted us last night, and I didn't want it to happen again. I finished my shower, put on my panties, wrapped myself in the softest robe in the world, and wrapped my hair in a towel.

     I entered Justin's room, but there was no sign of him anywhere. I just sat down on the chair in front of his mirror. I took my towel off my hair and looked in the mirror. Not at anything specifically, but just in space. I absent-mindedly started brushing my hair until I find that Justin is towering over me from behind.

"Miss me?" he whispered into my hair.

"Yeah" I smiled.

     Justin grabbed the tie of my robe and pulled on it. It came loose and my robe fell. My breasts were exposed and Justins eyes widened. He picked me up, and I giggled, and he threw me on the bed. He hovered over me and started kissing my neck.

"Justin..." I breathed out.

     He smirked. He rubbed my thigh and the kisses went down to my breasts, down to my stomach, until the reached my panties. He began to take them off until... DING DONG. Justin grunted and went to answer the door. I hurriedly put my robe back on and followed Justin. The person at the door has to interrupt us, again.

"Yo Justin!" Quadir shouted.

     Justin looked so surprised, not sure why.

"Quady! Bro, I haven't seen you in years! Come in, man!"

     The two clapped hands and bro-hugged. Quadir seemed like a nice guy. Quadir greeted me warmly and shook my hand. 

"Nice to meet you Alexis, you looking good." he joked.

"Hey, paws off." Justin said.

"Oh, is this your girl?"

"Ummm, she's a good friend. Wouldn't wanna see her get hurt, you know?"

"Well, she's stunning. And spicy!" he winked.

     He was sweet, although I didn't like the way he looked at me. It didn't seem right.