Chapter 11- The Woods

*NOTE: There's a new character in the story named Ronnie. You'll find out more about him, but here's a brief description of his appearance. He has jet black hair, deep blue eyes, and he is built. Really built. He is pale, and his hairstyle is spiked up. (BTW: The way Justin looks in this story is what he looks like in his Music Video, "Mistletoe", so his hair is still flippy. Enjoy this chapter (:*

Justin POV:

    So many thoughts were going through my head. From the day I was born, when my parents split, when I first met Alexis... I had no idea what was happening to her. I'm running through the woods, not knowing which direction to go. He could be raping her, she could be dead already... I can't think like that. I will give it my all to find my one love. Even if that means killing...

     Just then, I heard a familiar voice shriek deep in the woods. I started to run to the right. I had a gut feeling that she was seriously hurt.

Alexis POV:

    I had just woken up. I had rope aroud my legs, and my arms. I was tied to a huge tree in the middle of the woods. I looked around, I saw nobody. There was nothing but a fire and some logs, duct tape, rope, a gun, a sandwhich, and a knife I was relieved that I was okay. What I find strange, is that the man didn't tape my mouth or do any damage, and I sure hope he doesn't. Justin better find me soon. I love him more than anything I ever had. 

"Did you sleep well, Princess?" My eyes widened. I recognized that voice...

     It was Ronnie. He's my ex-boyfriend. I broke up with him because he was a disgusting pervert. To get his revenge, he raped and murdered my sister. Now, he wanted me.

"How did you find me?"

"That's not important, babe. All that matters is that I got you, and there's nothing you can do about it."

"I didn't give you permission to call me babe... Let me go or I will make you regret this." 

"You're going to looove what I've got planned. I've always wanted to see what was under those clothes." He smirked and started to walk towards me.

"If you even think about touching me--" he slapped me across the face. It stung really bad. I rubbed my cheek, and tear fell from my eye.

     Ronnie's eyes were pure evil. They went from deep blue, to pitch black. He wasn't a normal human being, he was honestly crazy. All he wanted to do was kill. If you looked close enough, you could see the word "MURDER" in his pupils. That's what scared me the most...

"Now, we can do this the hard way or the easy way..." He trailed off and I caught his eyes staring at my cleavage.

     He reached for the top button of my cardigan. he unbuttoned it, and the next one, and the next one until my cardigan was fully unbuttoned. I slapped his hand and he choked me. After he saw the fear in my eyes, he walked over to his supplys and grabbed his tape. He taped my mouth shut. My cardigan came off. He pulled  my shirt over my head.  I was in nothing but my bra and bottoms. I started to cry and I tried to scream for help through the tape. The tape was so strong, that it made my screams sound like whispers. Then, I blacked out again, only this time, I was feeling everything Ronnie was doing to me.

Justin POV:

     I was literally in the middle of the woods. Don't worry, I know exactly how I came here, I can get myself out. But I'm not leaving unti l get my girl back. I found myself standing near a fire, and a few other supplies. Someone must live here. Maybe they can help me find Alexis. I looked up and I saw this beautiful tree. It was huge! I traveled my eyes down until I saw... Alexis!!!!

"Hey, WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING, PUNK?!"

     The dude got up and he towered over me. I'm 5'7, and he looked as if he was 5'11! But, don't let that confuse you. I've got more skills than this douche.

"Unless you want to help me rape her brains out and tear her limbs off, you're dead meat."

     That set me off. I punched this guy so hard in the gut, he fell to his knees. I picked him up and slammed him on the grown. Now he was on his back groaning. I dragged him near the fire, his head was so close to being dissolved in the flames.

"Give up?" I growled with clenched teeth, 

"Yes, I- I surrender" he choked out.

"You will never ever lay your filthy hands on her again. Don't contact her, don't think about her. Nothing. If I ever see you again, you're life will be in danger. I suggest you never leave these woods. Clear?"

"C-clear!!"

     I let him go and he passed out. He was out cold! I smiled to myself. I ran to Alexis and my mouth fell open. Her fragile body, naked and covered in blood. She was bruised. She looked so unhealthy. I felt myself tearing up. This was my fault, all my fault. I leaned over her face, she was so pale. I blame myself for everything that had happened...

"Baby, it's gonna be alright. It will be just fine. We're going home now, and you're safe with me. Justin's here now." A tear slid down my cheek.

     I held her hand and kissed it five times in a row. I saw a blanket near the fire, so it was very warm. I covered her in it so nothing was showing. I picked up her body. She was as light as a feather. I reached for her clothes. I headed back to the car and opened the door. She was fast asleep, so I just lightly sat her down on the seat. I threw her clothes into the back of my Fisker, and got in the driver's seat. I wonder what Alexis is feeling and thinking right now.