Chapter 26- Lost In Confusion... Like an Illusion.

*At the restaurant with Pattie, Jeremy, Justin, Alexis, and her mother and father.*

Alexis POV:

    So, everyone was at this fancy restaurant getting to know eachother. Justin looks just like his father, and both of his parents get along well with mine. I definitely know where Justin get's his charm and kindness from. Then my thoughts were interrupted.

"Honey, could you please pass the pepper?" Pattie asked.

"Yes ma'am." I smiled.

"Don't call me ma'am, call me Pattie. I'm laid back you don't have to kiss up for me." she giggled.

"Haha, sorry. I'm just not used to meeting someone else's parents..." I trailed off and caught Justin staring at me.

He put his hand on top of mine, and winked... okay, I knew something was up.

"I love you so much." he whispered.

"I love you too." I squeexed his hand slightly.

Pattie and my Father cleared their throats and got our attention back.

My father began, "Alexis, you and Justin have been together for a long time and I know he loves you. He's a decent guy and all his does is care for you. I think Justin is the one."

"Thanks daddy."

Then Pattie spoke, "And I think Alexis is perfect for Justin. She is so sweet and kind, and I see how happy she makes my Justin. Welcome to the family honey!" she wiped a tear.

"Aww Pattie that means so much to me." Then Justin stood up.

"Well, since you guys think me and Alexis are perfect, I think this is the right time for me to speak." 

"Umm what are you doing?"

"Trust me..." he whispered.

Then he spoke to me and the others at the table.

"Alexis... you remember when you were my One Less Lonely Girl? That's fresh in my mind. I sing that to alot of my Beliebers, but you were... and still are special. When I first laid eyes on you, my stomach flipped. I know that sounds corny but it's very true. You are a part of my life that I cannot let go. I need you everyday of my life. So, Alexis I have something to ask you..." he got down on one knee... 

My heart was beating uncontrollably.

"Will you please marry me, Alexis Washington?" he smiled big. Everyone in the restaurant was looking our way, smiling and waving and giving the thumbs up.

"Yes, Justin! I want to spend the rest of my life with you!" I ran into his arms and kissed his neck.

We both stood up and he slipped the ring onto my finger. It was a perfect fit.

There was no turning back, me and Justin were engaged...

NO POV:

*****************************EVERYTHING TURNS BLACK****************************************

Alexis and Justin are in his ferrari on a highway. Driving at 65 mph. They're singing "Beauty And A Beat" and looking at eachother occasionally. Justin tries to focus on the road for a few seconds. Then Nicki's part of the song comes on. They both rap it and stare at eachother to see who wins the rap battle.

Together they rap: "In time, Ink lines, bi-bi-bitches couldn't get on my incline. World tours, it's mine. Ten little letters on a big sign. Justin Bieber you know Imma hit it with the Ether, buns out weiner, but I gotta keep my eye out--"

"JUSTIN LOOK OUT!" Justin lost control of the wheel and the car flew into the next lane, getting slammed into a truck. Justin has a few cuts, but as for Alexis... she can barely breathe.

***********************************TURNS BLACK AGAIN*********************************************

♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ Let me tell you a story about a girl and a boy. He fell in love with his best friend and when she's aroudn he feels nothing but joy. She was already broken, and it made her blind but she could never believe that love would ever treat her riggght.♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ 

Beep...

Beep...

Beeeep....

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep....................................

"She's gone... I'm so sorry Justin..." the doctor said.

"I love you Alexis. I said I'd be with you forever... I'm not leaving you ever." Justin kissed her hand.

☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☾End Of Dream☽☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁

****************************************************************************************************

Confused? You'll get it in the next and final chapter. This was truely heartbreaking to write. I'm so sorry if you guys felt depressed or confused while reading. Thanks for reading this chapter. Love you <3