1~Confused And Scared Shitless

Inara's POV.
Its been two weeks.
Two god damn weeks!
Not a moment went by when my mind hasn't thought onto what happened.

Its scary.

Knowing that people can betray you in a second, that is without any shame too.
Im frightened of the thought that he may come back.
That if I tell someone they wont believe a word I say and label me as bagerat. (Urdu word for shame less)

Im to scared even to tell Musa.

It will tear apart his friendship along with his happiness.

His best friend is his everything, like I said before a brother from another mother.

My reputation will be at stake.

Our family members and friends will have something to gossip about.

And what about aunty. His mother. The women who gave birth to that disgusting person. What will she think of her son. The son she bared 9 months for. What will she think of him. How will she face the community. She doesn't deserve this.

What will the Muslim community think? This act is COMPLETELY forbidden in our religion. Islam totally forbids this shameful act.

These are that thoughts that have been lingering into my mind for the past days.

Why hadn't I kicked him where the sun doesn't shine and make a run? I could've gotten away. Maybe steal his keys and drive home. Or probably call Musa to come. There were a million possibilities I could've went through but none of them came to my thick mind at the moment. And the simple reason was because I was probably to confused. Confused and scared shitless.

Whatever that phrase means.

I haven't eaten properly.

Cried at least more then three times a day.

Lying in bed right now doesn't help either.

I've also been feeling queasy. I threw up last night.

Im afraid to think the worse. But it's a possibility. If my instinct is correct. Of coarse I don't want it to be correct. But if it is, my life is completely screwed. Oh yea, abortion isn't an option either. I wouldn't want it for a life in my stomach but look at the circumstances. Islam forbids abortion too unless I was dying. I am dying inside though. Is that a good excuse Allah?

I didn't think so either.

I need to tell someone tomorrow. I cant live another day in this alone. I need to prove my instinct hopefully wrong too. I've got the right person to share my misery with. The one and only Huma Tahir