5~Get Her Married

Inara Ibtihaaj's POV.
I looked at all of them.
Mom and dad.
Aunty and uncle.
Huma and Musa.
Osman.
And Yousaf?
They all stared at me with sad expressions, well except for the culprit himself. Mom and Aunty had looked as if they'd been crying for years.

"Inara? Tell me this is all a dream sis."
Musa croaked out.

I looked down at my lap ashamed and confused. They knew, they all knew.
And I'm guessing Huma didn't tell them about Osman.

"This isn't-*takes a deep breathe* this i-isn't a d-d-dream. It's real."
I whispered loud enough for them to hear.

Mom broke out in a cry.
"Who would do this beta?! When and how? I can't believe I let this happen to you when I promised myself I would protect you as my own daughter the moment you stepped into our family!"

I started crying.
It honestly broke my heart to see my mom like this.
Sure she wasn't biologically my mother but that didn't mean I didn't love her like one.
And then there was Osman.
He just stared at me with a frown on his face.

Honestly, how could he be here and not be a tad bit ashamed?
Then out of the blue he spoke making everyone's heads turned and eyes bulge out.

"Why not get an abortion?"
Osman said as he looked at me with eyes that sent chills to my spine.

"Are you crazy?! This is my muslim sister were talking about! You can't just dispose of a life Allah made even IF it was out of her will."
Yousaf surprisingly replied.

How could he think like that? He actually thought I would let this life pay for the mishap he created?

He was low. Very low.

"I know but do you know what this will do to the family reputation? What will people think of her. They won't believe it was rape. And even it is she would still be put on the spot. Her child would always be looked down upon. You want that then go ahead and keep it."
He said emotionless.

That son of a biscuit! He talks about shame and reputation like he has any! He's the one who got me in this mess. Not that I won't love this baby, but ugh damn him!

"Get her married" a voice said from behind everyone.
It was Huma.
What the hell is she talking about? 

"What?" Mom asked in disbelief.

Huma spoke as she looked me in the eyes holding an apologetic look.

"I said get her married. That way no one will have there reputation ruined, plus she will have support for the baby."

"Are you crazy?!" I spoke with authority.

"You all have gone hysterical. I am not aborting this child! If it means I have to go through humiliation then so be it! This was all planned by Allah even if it meant I had to be raped in order to get where I am right now! Sure I may not like this but I am not taking a life in means to be a perfect Muslim in every ones eyes. I'll move out if you want I'll even go to another state. I'll change my college if you want but I am not aborting this child! And another thing. I don't need any ones pity. I am not going to marry someone in means to save my self from humiliation. You guys actually think a guy would want me living with him knowing this isn't his child? I'm keeping this child and I'm not getting married!"
I breathed out loudly as I was done my ranting.

Everyone looked at me shocked.
Then dad spoke up.

"Inara I love you ok. But I think Huma is right. We don't want you to move out nor do we want you to abort the child. Beta you have got to get married. It can even be like a deal. You can get divorced if he feels he doesn't want anything to do with you and your child. But understand as your guardian and uclue your parents would have wanted this."

I looked at him with bulging eyes.
My life is a mess. And who would wanna marry me?

"I'll do it."
We all looked to Osman who spoke up.

Ha! He actually thought I would accept him? Wow. I'm not getting married to him even if my life depended on it.

"You will? Oh my Allah! You have no idea how much you'll be doing for us son." My dad said.

Is he crazy? Oh right they don't know he's the one who caused this mess. 

I was about to object but Huma beat me to it.

"No!"
We all looked at her expectantly.

She sighed,
"I mean no. I think I have some one in mind. My parents have been trying to find a girl for him. He might need some convincing but I think it'll do."

Who the heck was she talking about?

"No" Yousaf said looking at Huma.

Oh my god. She meant him? God no. I've always wanted a religious husband. Heck he doesn't even say Salam anymore!

"You mean to tell me that twat would be better then me?" Osman said holding anger in his voice.

Huma looked him in the eye saying,
"Trust me. My cousin would be much better then you."

"What'd you mean he'd be better?! He has a girlfriend for Fricks sake! You all think he would care for Inara like I would?"

"Stay out of my business Osman. And I would make a 10x better husband then you ever could"

Suddenly Aunty beamed.
"That's it! So you accept getting married to Inara?"

And after everything I still wondered. Did any of them listened to when I said I don't want to get married?
Thank you for the votes! Even as little as they are please share this book? This chapter was dedicated to cuz you know she's awesome!