3~My life is officially over no pun intended

Inara's POV.
I sighed and got up, this is not turning out to be my day. I got up and looked at the guy in front of me Yousef.

Yousef is really close to my cousin. Though he stopped being religious a long time ago. I don't know what happened, it was quite shocking when I found out about the things he does now a days. Think it had something to do with the death of his fiancé though, he never really liked her. He and I were best friends when we were younger, that is until mom and dad died.

"Hey? Are you willing to pay for my shirt or not?"

I didn't even realize he was there!

Wait?! I HAVE coffee on myself. I'M the one he should be paying up to since he ruined my outfit!

"What in the world are you talking about? I'm the one with most of the coffee spilled on me!"

He rolled his eyes and huffed.

"Please, you're the one who ran into me."

Oh yea. Ha! I was the culprit in this situation.Suddenly my phone started ringing. I looked at the caller ID and saw the name of the person I feared most.

"Inara?"

I looked up to Yousef but instead I saw him.

"Inara are you ok?"

He's here to get me! I can't do this again!

"Get away from me!"

Osman spoke again,

"Inara what are you talking about?"

"No! Get away from me you sick bastard!"

Before he could put his hand on me I ran with all my strength.

I ran and ran until I came to a stop.

"Inara! Baby where are you?" I looked everywhere to see the sick voice of him but couldn't spot him anywhere.

"I just want to have fun, no one will know."

No,no,no!

"No go away!"

I didn't not I collapsed until my butt stung from my fall.

"Baby, come out come out where ever you are!"

Why can't he just leave me alone?!

I out my hand in my ears sobbing. I couldn't do this! Omg where is he? Am I hallucinating? I don't know.

"No!No!No!Nooooooooooooooo-"

"Inara! Snap out of it!"

I stopped. Looking up I saw Huma.

Huma?

What is she doing here?

"Are you alright?"

I couldn't muster up the courage to speak so I nodded my head.

"Ok love. I'm just going to call professor James and tell him we won't be coming to our classes ok?"

I nodded again and looked down.

I silently thanked her.

I can't go to college. I just can't. I'm not in the mood. Especially if I keep hallucinating like this.

~~~~

"I'm sorry."

Huma said that as she sat down next to me.

"mhmm," I replied not really listening.

I just don't get it. He got what he wanted, why is he calling me now?

"Inara? I am sorry ok? I was just a bit surprised, that's all. I do believe you though."

"Its fine, I just don't know what to do."

We sat there in silence until I remembered something.

I turned my body fully towards Huma.

"Huma? You can't tell anyone it was him ok? If I decide to come out with it I'm not going to tell them who did it to me."

Her expression changed from sorry to anger.

"Are you out of your mind? Inara he needs to go to jail for this! And besides, what if your pregnant? He will want the abortion. He could try taking custody over the child, He could even try doing it with you again! Do you know what things could lead to if you don't notify your aunt and uncle!"

I looked at her skeptically.

She had a point.

The thing is, I couldn't do that to aunty.

His mother would be devasted. Her husband died last year, so she is fresh off some grieving. All she has left is her 15-year-old son Khalid and that bastard.

"I can't. Aunty would be devasted."

I looked down and started to play with the grass.

"She would be, but you would be living your whole life trying to run away from my sick cousin. I can't believe he would do that! He was like my brother. Now I won't be able to look at him!"

"Huma promise you won't tell anyone?

She looked at me like I had grown two heads.

"But Inara! Your who-"

"Promise me?"

She sighed.

"Ok. Fine. So, have you.... Umm... taken the test yet?"

"I came to you so we could go together. I don't want to this alone. Im so sorry! Your supposed to be planning your wedding this month and I just had to bring my problems to you! "

I broke out in a sob. I can't believe I did this to Huma.

Two arms encircled me and I hugged Huma.

"Its fine love. Who else would you go to? Besides I am your soon-to-be sister in law. Don't cry let's go get the test, and go to my house. Mom and Dad are out with your aunt and uncle. So there's no one there."

We got up and off we went to figure out a horrible truth.

"Here goes nothing."

I went to get the test and see the outcome. Huma was standing next to me. Too scared to see the results I gave it to her to read.

Please Allah, I don't want to be a mother yet.

"Inara? Your ah, um. Your pregnant."

Silence.

For the first 3 minutes, there was complete silence.

I was pregnant.

I was going to be a mother.

I had a living child in my stomach.

I had a child in my womb with a father who is a sick human being.

My life is officially over, no pun intended.

"I pregnant. Heh, Im.... pregnant." I said as a whisper.

I started to feel my body go numb. My breathing started to stop. My body was cold I could hear voices in the background and before I knew it the world went dark.

Bam! Ill be updating the next chapter by Sunday. To my new readers, please ask your friends to read this book. I want more the just like 3 votes. By chapter 15 i want at least 50 votes. Thanks again my bumble bees!