6~That little bean shaped thing

Just to get in the mood of the conversation, I recommend rereading the last chapter
Read ahead my little bunnies~

Inara Ibtihaaj:s POV.

"W-what?" Yousaf spits out. It was suddenly silent in the room.

"You agree on marrying Inara habibti?" Aunty questioned as if I wasn't here.

"Aunty, I never said that! You guys are going crazy! It hasn't even been 24 hours and you guys are trying to resolve this issue. God, why do people keep twisting my words. For the most part, she doesn't even want to get married so why don't you leave her alone right now?!"

And just like that, he stormed out of the room.

"That's enough for today. My little sister is in the hospital and we are all confused and stressed. I say we wait a day or two and discuss this because I can already feel my head pounding. I sware when I find out who did this to my angel he will be begging to be killed!"

Musa exclaimed while muttering the last part to himself.

So there we have it! After everyone settled down each family member started leaving. Aunty was still in shock. I could feel her though, I would be shocked at myself too.

As I sat there in the hospital bed I looked down to my stomach. There wasn't a bump just yet but it was kind of swollen looking. Probably because I haven't been eating.

I just can't believe I have a baby growing inside of me. It's scary but surprisingly I'm already in love with my baby.

"Ma'am? The doctor would like to take an ultrasound since I'm sure you haven't taken one, Correct?"

I looked up to see a lady in her mid 30's standing there with a wheelchair.

"Uhm yeah. I haven't. Please, no wheelchair, though." I replied as I eyed the wheelchair. Honestly, I wasn't really dizzy or anything, so why bother?

I stood up as she helped me and we went a few halls down to the pregnancy part of the hospital.

We entered a room where aunty was sitting down and smiling sadly towards me.

"Come on beta, I know this is not what any of us wanted but we have to at least try to be happy. Especially you, you can't stress or that little munchkin won't be happy in there."

I gave her a genuine smile. I was glad that she at least tried for my sake. She has been a mother to me when I lost mine and I couldn't thank her enough. But now that I'm going to be a mother I don't know what to feel.

Suddenly the door opened revealing a slightly young looking women about 25 but I could tell she was really in her 30's perhaps 40 even. I mean you don't just get a medical degree at a young age.

"Good afternoon Ms.Ibtihaaj! My name is Doctor Vel and I will be conducting the Ultrasound today. Since we are having it in a hospital I am assuming you want regular checkups here or no?"

Well, there's nothing wrong with it.

"Yes please," I replied

"Ok, well then I'm going to be your doctor during your pregnancy. Congratulations by the way. Now let's get you checked. Please lay down for me on that bed right there."

I smiled at her and made my way to the bed she had gestured to and laid flat on my back. I didn't bother waiting for her to tell me to reveal my stomach. It's was basically obvious.

I felt a cold liquid and shivered.

"Are we ready Ms.Ibtihaaj?" She looked at me with her hand on the machine. I just nodded my head.

I could here my aunt making dua before something appeared on the screen.

"Seems to me your about a month pregnant, Ms. Ibtihaaj. We won't know the gender just yet but as you can see the baby is normal and healthy, which is surprising since you haven't been keeping a healthy diet. You need to eat healthy in order for this baby to survive. Any questions?"

I was still in a daze, as I looked at the little bean-shaped structure. That thing was going to be in my arms in a few months Subhanallah.

As much as I disliked the idea of a baby at the time being, this sight in front of me started to make me tear up.

As I felt water rushing down my cheeks I knew I had started to cry.

"Inara, love are you ok?"

Aunty asked me while she began to wipe my tears.

"Yeah." I breathed out.

"Yeah, I'm alright. I just need time to process all this."

I looked back at the machine and it was still there.

I closed my eyes and tried to calm myself down.

"I know this is very hard to take in Ms. Ibtihaaj. Believe me, when I say I am so sorry for what happened to you. But remember when this baby makes it into this world, there won't be anything from stopping you from loving him or her "

The doctor looked at me sympathetically.

I would never NOT love my child. It wasn't his or her fault that this world was cruel.

I would love my child unconditionally and that was the truth.

I started to get up and clean myself with the napkin. After everything I was extremely tired and all I wanted to do was go to sleep.

As soon as I was discharged we all got in to our little mini van and drove home. I'm assuming Musa carried me to my bedroom because that's where I was when I woke up.