Author's Note *I have risen from the dead*

WATCH THE SHOW 13 REASONS WHY OMFG ITS SO GOOD! Lol this is my *Im back gif* enjoy Hannah's face for a minute!

I'm a horrible person!

 I am so sorry I haven't updated in like 4 months and I know how eager some of you (surprisingly) are. But I have been kind of slacking off in my life in general. Excuses, I know but in January my mom was in Pakistan so I had to take care of the house ( 3 younger brothers along with my father) and it was very over whelming. Now, I don't have any excuse for the other three months other then writers block and slacking off. 

 But I have finally risen from the dead and will update at least 2/3 chapters before the date of April 26, 2017 because on that date I myself am going to Pakistan for about two weeks. (cousin is getting married pray her marriage is a blessed one Inshallah).

 After I come back my schedule will be a little tipsy because of final exams but during the summer I promise its all about you guys and our book. I hope you all can forgive me ❤

Oh! And THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH GUYS! Thank YOU for 3k READERS, 172 VOTES and 17 ADDED TO THE LIBRARY. 

I'm so thankful and honestly speaking, I don't deserve this much attention because I feel the book is really shitty. But you guys make me so happy because even though I haven't updated in a long time, between the month of December and March I have gained 2,000 reads and 60 likes. I haven't said this enough but Thank you!

Some of you also DM'd me asking if I have any other social media and the answer is yes. Even though I have the usernames in my bio, 

Insta @ain_light

I have a snap chat but its kind of like me adding people I actually know. I barely check my other public snapchat but either way if you want to friend me its: mrmister.ain 

Next update will be over the spring break this week so watch out for my notifications! 

Till my next chapter,

Love You All 💖😘