11~ An Impossible Man

Yousaf's POV.

I never realized how life could be full of surprises.

Just yesterday, I was at Sarah's apartment and then next thing you know I end up at the hospital to found out Inara was pregnant. 

I still could not believe it, I was outraged when Huma told us all what happened. I still cant believe it after just getting engaged to her literally two minutes ago.

I stared at her from across the room as I was stuck with some of my friends.

I hadn't seen her hair till now, it was beautiful and I could tell she didn't like it out but it was kind of a tradition to let your hair out as the bride. Her hair was a rich shade of light brown. It flowed in waves to adorn her glowing, porcelain-like skin. Her eyes were framed by long lashes, with simple yet gorgeous brown eyes that seemed to brighten one's world as they looked at them. A straight nose, full lips - she seemed the picture of perfection. I sound like an idiot but whenever she smiled, I as with the world would sigh with contentment. When she laughed, it would bring others to laugh with her. Inara, I must say was the definition of perfection.

And that is why I don't deserve her. I mean come on! She is only marrying me for her baby and her reputation. She must still blame me for her parents death. That is the soul reason why we were now known as "former" best friends. 

Sarah was beyond pissed, had I not told her this was arranged she would have left me. I could not have told her "Oh yea, I'm marrying this girl because she was ra*** and you know, doing her a favor"

Sarah, as much as I like you, I know you would have told the whole world. 

"YO YOUSAF! GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE WE GOTTA TAKE PICTURES MAN!", someone shouted from behind. 

I looked back to see Musa standing next to my fiancé and cousin. 

I made my way through the crowd of people to where he was shouting from. 

"Whats up?"

"WHATS UP?! WHATS UP?! You mister leave Inara here and go to god knows where! Your suppose to stay here so people can take pictures of both of you not just the bride! Did Inara get married to herself? I don't think so!" Mom yelled as Inara softly giggled at the sight of my mother pulling my ears and leading me to where she was standing.

"Mom! Ouch! Your hurting me!"

"Acha hai. Tu jo begarat ban ke beta ta udr, toje bi pata chale! (Good, you sit there like a shameless person now you know not to do it again!)"

"Now smile for the camera loves!"

And that is basically how the night went, my ear still hurt.

Literally at 2 am:

Inara's POV.

Everyone was gone, I had changed out of my dress and I came back to my room to see Osman standing there. 

"Its nice to see you getting married to that bastard." He spit out as I stood there frozen. 

"Get out o-of my r-r-room." I said as he started to take some steps closer towards me.

"I-"

"She said get out, what are you even doing in MY fiancé's room?"

We both looked by the door to see Yousaf standing there, his hands in his suit pockets leaning against the door oh so casually. 

"I was just leaving" Osman grumbled as he shoved Yousaf out his way to the door. 
He looked up at me with questioning eyes,

"Im about to go but do you want to walk around the garden for a bit?"

I gulped, did uncle approve of this?

"I asked aunty and she is fine with it"

I nodded, and got Musa's sweater which was two times the size of me, from his room before I met up with Yousaf down stairs. 

"Lets go?"

"Yea,"

As we started walking around the humongous garden, I noticed it was awfully quiet.

"So, why not just call me?"

" I uh, oddly don't have your number" he scraches he back of his neck while looking at me.

"Oh, well what's up?"

"I wanted to discuss some things with you before we get married."

"Go on,"

"First thing is first, Sarah might be in our house from time to time. I just wanted to run that by you. She is an important part in my life and I would like to keep this information private from mom if you know what I mean."

I stopped walking and turned my head to him,

"Wait, so she is serious about living in our house? I thought she was being a jelous girlfriends and told me that! Yousaf, as much as you don't like me, Im still going to be your wife!"

"I know that, but remember this is only a favor. Once you have the baby I'm out. We are going to play it as a normal mutual divorce. Im going to get married to Sarah and my parents will have to accept that."

"You're an impossible man!" I shouted slashed whispered. 

What did my dream mean then? If I wasn't destined to be his and vice versa why would Allah give me the dream he gave me?

"Inara, I have been in love with Sara for a long time. If you were not in the picture, you would've probably be invited to her and my engagement. Instead she sits at home while I'm out getting engaged and in a few days married to a girl I want no contact with. Try to understand me!"

That's it I'm done with this bullshit. I ran as fast as I could to the door and as I closed it I shouted "I hate you" and shut it. 

That night I cried for my sanity.

Sorry its short, I haven't had time to write since I had a project and some essays due this weekend. I promise more next time though!