4~I Refuse To Believe That!

Huma Tahir's POV. (Bet you didn't expect that)
I sat in the hospital's waiting area, completely freaked out.
After Inara fainted I called 9-1-1 and they took her away saying she needed to be at the hospital as soon as possible.

They wouldn't tell me what was wrong with her but I had an idea it was stress during pregnancy.
I still can't believe she is pregnant.
How the hell could Osman do this to her is completely blowing my mind.

I called my family and Inara's family as soon as I got to the hospital.
They should be here in a few minutes.
An-

"Huma!"
I look up to see the owner of the voice being my fiancé.

Musa Ibtihaaj.
A beautiful human being inside and out.

He had a the kind of face that stopped you in your tracks. I guess he must had gotten used to the sudden pause in a person's natural expression when they looked his way followed by a nonchalant gaze and a weak smile.

It didn't help that he was so modest with it, it made the girls fall for him all the more.

Despite all the opportunity that came his way he chose me, a ordinary girl to marry. I was thankful, very thankful. He was handsome alright, but inside he was beautiful.

He had dark eyes that made me go weak at the knees. He had the heart of a lion and the soul of an angel. He's a fair 6 inches taller then me which I like.

He's slim, muscular, with a perfectly symmetrical face. Everyone loves him, they're drawn to him. I see it in the way they hang on his words and return his smile so quickly.
Musa was utterly perfect.

"Assalaam U' alaikum"
I whispered as he approached me with practically everyone in our family. But what caught my eye was Osman.
That bastard had the bloody nerve to come visit her.

"Walaikum Salam. Love what happened to Inara? You still haven't told anyone."
I sighed. How the heck am I suppose to tell them she is pregnant?

Suddenly we hear the patients hall door open.

"Family of Inara Ibtihaaj I presume?"
A women in her early 50's said as she looked at us skeptically.

"Oh Doctor! What happened? Is she alright?" I shouted trying to pry out information that second.

"Well, she has been stressing a lot and hasn't been eating quite well, which isn't good for the baby and s-"

"WHAT?!" Everyone shouted as she said baby.
She looked at us confused and sudden realization came on her face.

"I'm guessing you didn't know she was pregnant?"

I looked back to everyone and uncle and Aunty looked furious and shocked.
My parents were just upright shocked while Osman had his eyes wide opened.
My cousin Yousaf probably came with Musa had his eyebrows creased.

And then I heard Musa say in a complete whisper,

"That's why she was acting weird. Oh.my.god."
He breathed out.

"From the looks on your faces I think you didn't know she was pregnant. Well congratulations! She is almost 3 weeks pregnant. Now I've given her some medicine through some needles. She'll be awake in a few minutes if you would like to see her. Any questions?"

We all shook our heads.

"Well then she's in room 126. When your ready you can go inside."
And with that she walked away.

"How the hell is she pregnant?!"
My soon to be father in law shouted taking a hand in his slightly white hair.

Then he looked up to me with questioning eyes.

Before he could speak Musa butt in.
"Huma do you know what's going on?"
I stared up at his face and then held my head in shame.

What am I suppose to tell them?

"Huma beta, please tell us what is going on?" My soon to be mother in law sobbed out.

Everyone was waiting for an answer and I finally had the courage to tell them but I looked straight into that bastard's eyes while I told them.

"I'm so sorry but someone-"
I took a deep breathe while everyone looked at me.
"Someone r-raped Inar-"

"NO!"
Musa yelled while I was in the middle of answering them.

"NO! NO! NO! I refuse o believe that! How could someone touch my angel!"

I gulped down the sob that tried to escape me.

"Musa I'm sorry but that's the truth"

Suddenly a wail broke out of Aunty while uncle held her and sobbed.

My parents looked like they could murder someone because Inara was like a daughter to them she and I had both captured my parents heart equally.

"I sware when I have my hands on that bitch! How dare he?! He- "
And then Musa started sobbing while Yousaf came up to him and gently hugged my fiancé while he cried.

"Why didn't she tell me? I'm her brother. She could've trusted me. When did this happen?!" Musa kept on rambling on.
While I cried silently.

Then I saw Osman from the corner of my eyes looking down at his feet arms crossed and a frown plastered on his face.
How dare he.
I wish I could bash his face right here.

"Huma do y-you know wh-ho d-D-did this to her?"
Aunty said while wiping her face.

With that Osman snapped his head at me.

I looked at him while I kept to my promise and said,
"Aunty I don't know who did this to her. I only found out what happened today. That's why we skipped college.
I took her to my house and made her take the test since she said she had been experiencing some symptoms.
After she took it and read that she was indeed pregnant she fainted right there on the spot."

"Let's go see her now. Maybe she'll give us answers." Yousaf said trying to make everyone calm down.

As we started walking towards her room After opening the hall way door I stepped in the back to face Osman and while everyone was already in away from us I slapped him. Hard.

"You bastard!" I breathed out.
"You fucking bastard! How dare you lay a hand on her?! Your lucky she loved your mom very much or I would gladly tell Musa that the fucker was you so he could beat the living soul out  of you pathetic body. "

He glared at me and said,
"No one would believe you two so why bother trying to threaten me?"

"Do you know your the baby's biological father?! Can you live with knowing you have a son or daughter that happened because you were being a sinful person?!"

And with that I left towards Inara's room.

Inara's POV.
My head was throbbing as I woke up to the bright room I lay in.
As I adjusted my eyes the memories came flooding back.

I was pregnant.

How could life turn out this way?
Does Allah love me that much that he makes me go through so much pain?

As I was thinking about that the door to my left flew open.

There standing in front of me in a matter of seconds was my family excluding Hannah my little cousin also sister. Huma's parents, Yousaf, and the door opened again revealing Huma and Oh! What is he doing here?!