Housed.

"But why not!" An 11-year-old Teddy complained at his Godfather.

"I told you pal, I wish I could come and see you off but I need to work, your Dad's will be there, though!"

"But I don't care Dad's are coming, I want you to be there! Dad's are coming with me it's just not the same!" Teddy complained.

They had been having the same argument for days. He just couldn't get the time off work, everyone wanted September first off to see their kids off. Since technically Teddy wasn't Harry's kid, he couldn't get the day off.

"Jamie and Lily will come with you, right guys?" Harry said, looking at the twins on the floor.

"Yeah of course, but things are going to be rubbish around here without you!" Jamie said, looking up from his new potions book.

"Yeah, I know. But in 3 years time, you can go and join Teddy at Hogwarts okay pal?"

"Can we go visit Cissa and Sev today?" Lily asked.

"I don't see why not? I'll floo her and find out if she's free" Harry said, rubbing his daughters hair before walking over to the fireplace. He threw some floo powder into the fire and Severus' face popped up.

"Harry? What is it?" He asked.

"The twins wanted to come and see you and Narcissa, and Teddy too. But we wanted to make sure it was okay first," Harry asked, and he saw Severus' face screw up.

"I don't think that would be a great idea, Harry," Severus said, shaking his head and Harry furrowed his eyebrows in confusion "why not?".

Lily soon walked over and plopped down next to Harry, looking into the fire.

"Hey, Sev! Is Cissa there?" she asked, and Severus smiled brightly.

"Hello, my little Lilykins. No, she's in the other room. But I can get-" he said but he was interrupted by another voice.

"Sev? Mum wants to know who's on the floo" a very familiar voice to Harry said, and he automatically froze.

"No, it's okay I get it. We need to go. Send my love to Narcissa" Harry said, before quickly ending the floo call.

"Why can't we go, Daddy?" Lily asked and Harry looked at her sad face.

"Because Cissa and Sev have visitors right now. Why don't we go over to Auntie Hermione and Uncle Ron's? Go see Hugo and Rosie?" Harry said, smiling at all 3 children.

"But I want to go see Cissa and Sev!" Jamie complained.

"Well we can't now go get your coats and we will floo over to Auntie Hermione's. It's been awhile since you last seen her!" Hary said, shooing the children out the room and shoving the every growing problem of Draco Malfoy to the back of his head.

***

"Hey, guys? Why don't you go upstairs and play? I need to talk to Auntie Hermione and Uncle Ron," Harry said, smiling at his kids.

"Is this about why we couldn't go to Cissa's?" Lily asked and Harry nodded his head, soon Lily, Jamie, Teddy, Rosie and Hugo wandered upstairs and left all 3 adults sitting around the table, drinking coffee.

"So, what's going on?" Hermione asked.

"I went to take the kids over to Narcissa and Severus'. All I'm saying is I'm glad I floo'd first," Harry said sighing.

"He was there?" Ron said and Harry nodded in confirmation.

"Yeah, I heard his voice. This is the first time since-," Harry stopped what he was saying, having to think.