Alpha

Jamie soon calmed down and they all sat down and had pizza and the kids played with the toys while Teddy and Corey were sitting in the corner talking about changing and giving each other tips and tricks. 

Luca and Ryan were talking to Lydia, Kira and Jordan about the different types of supernatural. Meanwhile, Remus and Sirius were talking to Laura and Cora about werewolves and the evolution over time. 

"So, the 3 curses that were unreliable what are those?" Stiles asked and Harry chuckled around the bottle of beer sitting on his lips. "Unforgivable curses," Harry said, fixing Stiles mistake as Stiles, Derek, Isaac and Mason all sat around Harry and Draco listening to them explain magic. As did most of the other supernatural creatures in the room but they made it less obvious. 

"Why are they so unforgivable?" Mason asked and Draco huffed. "Because of what they do, they are the most powerful spells known the wizarding world. Even ahead of the Patronus charm, " Harry explained and Isaac grimaced knowing it must be bad. "So what do they do?" Stiles pried and Derke elbowed him in the side. "What? I'm interested?" Stiles asked and Harry smiled back. 

"The first one is Imperius Curse. Also known as Imperio,  it is used for controlling people. Once it is cast, the person who is on the receiving end will be completely under the caster's control. they will do whatever the caster want's them to do," Harry explain and felt Draco wince at the side of him so he slipped his hand into Draco's.  "With great strength and determination you can throw it off, so it won't work. But only a very select few have been able to do it under pressure," Harry explained and Stiles nodded. 

"Creepy," he muttered, "so creepy, but also very cool. That's crazy being able to control anyone, make them at your beck and call," Stiles said wide eyes and Harry nodded. "The next is less cool," Draco said and Harry nodded. 

"The Cruciatus Curse. Also known as Crucio. It inflicts the worse pain known to man on the receiver. Although no physical injuries occur, it can cause severe mental strain. Causing permanent mental injury if the receiver is exposed to the cure for a prolonged time," Harry explained and saw Stiles physically wince.

"Think of the worst pain you have ever been in and magnify it by thousands, millions even and that is the Cruciatus curse," Draco said looking at his lap. "You, you've been under it?" Liam spat out from the couch next to them. Draco shrugged his shoulders before muttering,"once or twice." "It's a long story, one for another day," Harry explained. "Well, the last must be the worst," Stiles said and Harry nodded. 

"The last is the killing curse. The curse results in immediate death. There's no coming back from it, just like there is no surviving it," Harry said and Draco nodded in agreement. "Avada kedavra," Draco muttered. "So, they just die. Just like that?" Stiles said and Harry nodded. 

"Yep, there is only ever been one person who has ever survived the killing curse. And he managed to do it twice," Draco said laughing slightly. "Really? I thought you said they die automatically?" Mason asked. "Just a special case I reckon," Harry muttered. 

"Your world is messed up, but so fucking cool," Stiles stated. and Harry and Draco nodded in agreement. "Yeah, but I wouldn't change it, would you?" Harry said and Draco shook his head. "Everything happens for a reason. It is what it is," Draco said and Harry nodded. 

"Have any of you ever used any of the curses?" Stiles asked and was swiftly hit in the side by Derek's elbow. "You don't have to answer that," Derek said and Harry smiled. "It's okay, but yes, at some point we have," Draco said, a frown appearing on his face. "It was a very long time ago, and we had our reasons," Harry said nodding. 

Everything went quiet before Laura shouted, "Mom's here," and Derek sighed loudly. "You ready to meet the alpha of the Hale pack?" Derek said over to Sirius and Remus. "Wait, you are Hales?" Remus said and Derek smirked widely.