Nightmare.

**Smut warning**

Draco and Harry walked along the beach hand in hand until the came to about 50 feet away from the opening to enter into their camping site.

"Harry?" Draco said stopping walking and Harry looked at him. "Yeah? What is it?" Harry asked.

"I want to keep us a secret for a while. You know just until we get everything sorted out between us, I just don't want to tell Scorpius that this is happening then something goes wrong and have to answer his questions about why we have split up," Draco said looking at the ground.

"Hey, hey I get it okay? I understand. We can keep it a secret for a while but I won't be your dirty little secret okay?" Harry said lifting Draco's chin up so he is looking at him.

"You could never be my dirty little secret," Draco whispered with a huge smile on his face before kissing him deeply and wrapping his arms around Harry's waist and Harry's came up around Draco's neck.

"We better get back. We've been away for a while," Harry said and Draco nodded before stealing another passionate kiss. "Okay, let's go," Draco said untangling himself from Harry's body and they both walked side by side into the campsite.

"About time you two, we were just about to send out a search party," Sirius teased and Harry rolled his eyes while Draco flipped him off. Harry walked over to sit next to Sirius, Remus, Luca and Ryan who were all sitting next to the fire in their pyjamas while the kids were nowhere to be seen. Draco walked in the direction of his tent and Ryan got up and followed him.

"Spill," Ryan said fastening Draco's tent behind him trapping them both in. "I have no idea what you're talking about," Draco said shaking his head while waving his wand setting up a silencing charm.

"If you had no idea what I was talking about there was no need for that," Ryan said his hands indicating to the silencing charm he had just put up. Draco rolled his eyes at him while he started to unbutton his shirt.

"So? What did you talk about? Spill it," Ryan said and Draco laughed slightly lifting his pyjama top and placing it over his head. "Nothing much, we just talked about stuff," Draco shrugged sitting down on the bed before starting to unbutton his jeans.

"What stuff?" Ryans asked and Draco shrugged again. "You know, just stuff. Like what it was like meeting each other and that," Draco said and Ryan glared at him. "Liar, tell me what you really talked about it and don't lie. I can hear your heartbeat I know where you're lying," Ryans said sitting down on the bed next to him.

"Oh you know, if I'm still in love with him or not," Draco murmured. "WHAT?" Ryan shouted and Draco chuckled. "Calm down it's not a big deal," Draco said laying back on the bed placing his legs on Ryan's lap.

"Not a big deal? NOT A BIG DEAL? What did you say when he asked you?" Ryan said enthusiastically. "Well I never lied to him if that's what mean," Draco said picking his fingernails trying to distract himself from Ryan's face.

"So? You told him you were in love with him? I mean it couldn't have gone bad neither off you looked like you got into a fight and you're not packing getting ready to get out off here," Ryan said eyebrows raised high.

"He kissed me," Draco murmured and Ryan jumped up throwing Draco's feet off his lap. "He kissed me, I pushed him away after a few seconds and told him I couldn't just be a quick fuck. I needed a relationship, someone to talk care of me, someone to help me with Scorp, not someone who is going to pop in and out of my life when he is horny." Draco said shrugging his shoulders.

"And? What did he say?" Ryan said barely able to contain his excitement. "He agreed. We decided to give it a shot. Try and see how it goes keeping it a secret for a while. Taking it at our own pace," Draco said smiling widely and Ryan grinned.