Stupidly Perfect.

"So Scorp, you ready to put your money where your mouth is?" Harry said after everyone had finished lunch. 

"What do you mean?" Scorpius asked, eyebrows furrowed. 

"You said you can beat us, you ready to prove it?" Harry asked with a smirk on his face. 

"Always, we already have our team picked out. Don't we Ted?" Scorpius said and Teddy smiled widely. 

"Hell yeah, you two will need to fix your team, though, make two into one," Teddy said and Draco nodded. 

"Okay Harry, you seek?" Draco asked and Harry nodded. 

"But what position will you play?" Harry asked and Draco just shrugged. 

"I can play beater, I used to play it all the time at school during practices," Draco said and Harry's eyebrows furrowed. 

"Why did I not know that?" Harry asked and Draco smirked. 

"Because, contrary to your belief Mister Potter, you don't know everything about me" Draco teased and Harry smirked widely. 

"I know more that most like I know about that mark-" Harry started but Draco quickly jumped up from his seat next to him and slapped his hand over Harry's mouth from saying anymore. 

"Don't you even dare finish that sentence Potter, there are kids around" Draco whispered in Harry's ear before feeling him shiver. 

"Right you two, enough flirting or we won't get anywhere" Teddy teased and Draco sat back down in his seat removing his hand once he realised everyone was watching the two's actions. 

Harry scowled at Teddy before looking at Draco, "okay, the keeper is Charlie?" Hary asked and Draco nodded. 

"I'm down, I really need to start flying more," Charlie said and Harry looked at him, and he looked happy. Happier than he's been in a long time. 

"You better get checked with the doctor before you start flying more frequently. Just in case" Hermione said and he nodded. 

"Yeah, that would probably be best," Charlie said and Harry looked at him again. 

"But you're okay for this match yeah?" Harry asked and he nodded. 

"Should be," he said and Draco smiled. 

"Okay, Fred for the other beater?" Draco said and Fred nodded nonchalantly. "Oi, why not me?" George said, looking slightly offended. 

"Because, that bludger that as centimetres from hitting my head, that you were supposed to defend, knocked a little sense into me" Draco drawled while the others chuckled while George stuck his finger up at him before starting to get scolded off Mrs Weasley for using 'inappropriate behaviour' in front of the kids. 

"Right, only the chasers left. Remus and Sirius?" Harry said and both men nodded before Remus walked forward and started whispering in Harry's ear. Draco looked confused but Remus just walked away leaving both off them smirking. 

"Last chaser, Severus," Harry said, smirking widely and Draco looked at him with furrowed eyebrows. "What are you talking about?" Draco asked and Harry smirked. 

"Severus, was a chaser at school, weren't you Sev?" Harry said, with an evil smirk on his face. "Yes, I did, I'm going to kill you," Severus said to Remus who simply just shrugged it off. 

"So you'll play for us?" Harry asked and Severus shook his head no. 

"No way, do you have any idea when the last time I got on a broom, let alone played quidditch? I haven't played it since school!" He said and Harry just pulled his best puppy face.