Father and Son Have a "Calm" Chat, and The Resulting Occurrences

A/N: This is going to make so many of you upset...and I'm sorry. I totally, (even for a dude) ship percabeth...but that is not the plan for this story. So if you don't like it, that sucks, and you'll have to wait for me to put out my next one about percabeth...which comes after I finish this one.

I slowed down as I entered a large clearing. I would wait here for him to show up. I could already smell him, so I knew it wouldn't be too long.

"Well, well, well. The prodigal son finally returns," a dark chuckling voice said.

Lycaon stepped out of the tree line on the other side of the clearing with his wolves. " You're no father of mine, Lycaon. We both know why you really showed up."

"You will respect me boy! I'm still your alpha. He was mad now, and I couldn't care les.

"No. You have no power over me Lycaon. You have no idea how powerful I am. If you think you are alpha why don't you fight me? You're older than me, more experienced, and...backed by a Titan right?" I accuse.

Lycaon stared at me for a few seconds before chuckling. "Nothing gets past you, does it? Kill him."

Two of his wolves lunge at me. I round house kick one to the side and grab the other one, who is in wolf form, by the throat and slammed him to the ground.

That kept going on for another ten adversaries."Stop," Lycaon snarled. "Alright Perseus. Bring them out."

Two wolves stepped forward dragging something, or should I say someone, behind teach of them. They threw their captives at Lycaon's feet. It was my mom and Annabeth.

My eyes widen and I snarled, "Let them go Lycaon. I swear if you hurt either of them, I'll make sure you regret it."

Lycaon just smirked and hauled my mother to her feet. "Now, you see here son, I don't take kindly to disobedience. And honestly, I despise you with every fiber in me. I will destroy you utterly. Your bitch of a mother here never should have had you. Now, I'll make sure she can't have that spawn of Poseidon growing in her belly."

I was shocked. My mom was pregnant? How could I have missed that? With speed I could barely see, Lycaon's hand shot out...into my mom's chest, and came back out with her heart. I howled in anger and started forward as her lifeless body hit the ground.

"Uh, uh, uh. I wouldn't do that, Perseus," he says, holding a claw to Annabeth's throat. I froze, as he probably expected.

"Let her go Lycaon. Just let her go and walk away."

He snarled. "You still haven't learned obedience!" He yanked Annabeth up by her hair. "Watch in despair as I kill your mate!" With that, he tore her throat out with his teeth.

I screamed in feral fury. And I exploded with sheer power as I saw the life leave her eyes. Hurricane speed winds whipped around the clearing, rain sleeted in sheets on everyone, and the ground trembled as if shaken by giants. Lunging twenty feet straight forward, I grabbed Lycaon and tossed him into a tree. In my blind fury, I didn't even feel the claws he drug down my arms.

I don't even know what all I did. Next thing I really understood, the wind was dying down around me and bodies were scattered around the clearing. I hit my knees, crying out in my defeat. I may have destroyed Lycaon, but I lost two things that were far more precious to me. My mother as well as my mate were both dead.

I must have passed out there because when I woke up, I was surrounded by Hunters again. I snarled, staring at the Goddess of the Hunt in front of me. With new found strength and speed from becoming the official alpha, I had her dangling in the air, my hand choking her.