A New Packmate, And A Huge Surprise

A/N: So awhile ago, I put in a little contest. I finally had someone do it and they got the answer right. So they get a character and a note in here. So, thanks to dixiechick109 . Without further ado...

We used the next few days to start heading back for the rest of the demigods. They'd almost made it to the base of Mt. Olympus. We were still about a good day's worth of travel to catch up when we stopped for the night. As everyone set up their tents, I stood listening for any signs of danger.

Nico stood by me, neither wanting the one who had so desperately watched the other's back so well in the hellhole to be very far apart. We both whirled around at the sound of a god flashing in. It was my dad, Poseidon.

"Son...I have something to tell you. I don't want you to be to upset with me." I nodded for him to continue. "You...you have a sister. She's only thirteen. Her name is Moana Aloha Kai. She's from Hawaii. She's...different, though I'm sure with Thalia's eccentricity here, she would get along well with her."

I was stunned. Sure, I knew with my mother dead, Poseidon would eventually find someone else, but for him to take this long to go about it? I had a sister? "What would you like me to do about it dad?"

"Well...I was wondering... I mean, you see...I told her about you... So I was thinking, if you know, both of you agreed, maybe...she becomes a werwolf too? I lost your mother and our child, and since you're immortal now...I couldn't bear to lose another child I helped raise so much."

I had a sister? And she knew about me? "Can...can you bring her to us? We still have a long way to go to meet the rest of the demigods. The sooner she goes through the Change, the better," I mumbled, still processing the fact that I was a big brother.

"I'll bring her here. Just give me a few seconds." With that, he dissolved into mist, his usual form of travel.

We waited about ten minutes. Nico stared at me, probably wondering if I was going to explode in fury or dance for joy. Thalia seemed just as stunned as I was. I think the only one that was visibly excited about the prospect was Cecily.

"I've got an aunt! One that I can see every day now! Do you think she'll like me? Do you think she'll want to play games and help me with my chores and get to know each other?!"

Then, mist formed into two human shapes and there stood my dad...and a girl roughly the same build I was when I first left home, albeit, quite a bit shorter but still. She was quite tanned, but it was completely natural. She had hair almost as dark as mine, though I'm guessing it was much lighter due to her more human side and the bleaching of the sun. And her eyes. You can't mistake the eyes of any of the children of the big three, other than maybe Hazel. Our eyes are very prominent and resemble our parents directly.

Her's were most definitely a vibrant sea green. They were beautiful, in a non-weird sort of way. Seeming to flow like the sea itself. I could feel the power rolling of her in waves. She is definitely stronger now than Thalia was as a demigod, but only in powers. Her stance as it was, showed that Thalia would have been no doubt, a better fighter.

She stood there, earbuds hanging lazily from the cords around her neck. Silver shoes, Nikes I think, with bright neon laces, 'I hope she loses the bright colors,' and a lightning blue kavu. You could see the tell tale signs of mallets and drumsticks? Why would she be carrying those? She held a notebook with a leather pouch attached, no doubt filled with writing or coloring utensils. This sort of get up was not one I was expecting.

Thalia looked at her and then pushed me forward, but now with my newfound strength and abilities, I didn't budge. "Moana, is it?" I asked her.

She stared at me. While her face was devoid of emotions like most teenage witches, I mean girls, her eyes held awe, bewilderment, and excitement. "Yeah...it is," she said with a bit of an accent.

"I hear dad here is a bit protective of you? He doesn't want you to die, so he came to me. How 'bout it? Wanna be a beast?"

She stared at me blankly. Turning to Poseidon she said, "Is this a joke? There's no way this is the coldhearted Percy Jackson you told me about. He would ruthlessly kill those that harmed his friends or family. He's too happy."

I looked at my dad with a brow raised. "Ruthless?" I asked.

"Well...I may have mentioned what you did to Lycaon...and Kronos. A few times..." he trailed off.

I rolled my eyes. "Let me guess, you also mentioned the Artemis incident and the Hunt incident too right? And the Zeus issue? Dad, you always make a big deal out of things. Like when I first cut my hand wielding my daggers. You had a bigger freak out than mom did."

He looked abashed, "No I didn't...okay maybe I did. I also didn't know if you were immune to celestial bronze after I blessed you...which you weren't so I had every right to be scared."

Again I rolled my eyes. "Look, not everything is as big a deal as dad said it wa–"

Thalia interrupted. "Yes it is. Because half of us wouldn't be alive right now if it wasn't for you and your selflessness Percy. I'd be dead in the first war, same as Zoë, Selina, and Beckendorf. And no doubt you've messed with Fate enough by saving us, then you went and turned Nico, Hazel, Frank, Jason, Leo, Piper, Clarrise, both the Stolls gods save us all, Reyna, Lee, Will and Katie. And because you changed us, we have the kids. You don't realize that you have done so much because you refuse to take on that mantle."

I looked at all of the pack nodding their heads. "Then I'll take the mantle of the hero if thats what you want. And the mantle of big brother," I say looking at Moana. "But as before, I don't care about the fame. Never have, never will. So, I ask again, sis, how 'bout it? Wanna be part of the pack?"