Save Me From Myself | Chapter 8

I didn't know what was happening to me next but I would not be the next person in this hospital. The room was spinning and I could feel my knees getting weaker and weaker. But I would be strong, I gotta stay up. This ain't about me.

"Lynn take a seat." Sam said holding onto me and I balanced myself. I could barely make her face out but I nodded and took a seat. I tried to make put the voices as my ears caught them but I couldn't. I could make out that there was about 4 people around me now.

"Miss. Miss." A manly voices boomed by my ear causing everything to stop. It came through foggy but everything came back to normal. It was all hazy at first. I stared at their faces. I gave them that look as if I was saying what "do you need me to check you in?" A man said. I assume he's the doctor.

I shook my head. "Lynn maybe we should go home." Sam said placing a hand on my shoulder. I shook my head. "We've only just got here." I said about to get up and walk away but was yanked back and my wrist throbbed. I looked back and saw that I was still cuffed.

"Lynn you've been here for 3 hours." My eyes widened. I swear I just heard about her parents hough. Her parents, Jenna. I felt tears pricking at my eyes. She's an orphan. I looked at the girls. "Does Jenna know?" I asked dthe doctor. "Your friend hasn't woken up yet. We're trying to save her toes." And she walked away.

I left my mouth agape you can't just drop a bomb like that on me. I looked at Sam and Alexa and they looked tired. "You guys should go home. I'll be fine. My parents know I'm here." I said trying my hardest not to yawn. They looked like they wanted to stay but at the end of the minute they both went home.

I sat there for awhile till another lady came up to me and uncuffed me. "Your friend just came from sugary she's sleeping but you can go see her." She said handing me a paper with her room number on it. Surgery?! What.

I eventually found her room and walked in. She looked so lifeless. So dull and not her usually happy shining self. I didn't even want to ever see her like this. I didn't want to see her like this. But I found myself walking to her bedside and held her hand. "Your gonna make it through."

"I'll do everything I can to help you stay here. I'll ask my mom if we can keep you..you are almost 18." I said with a little chuckle. I stood there for about 5 minutes before I started to cry. "My poor Jenna. Your gonna be okay. I swear. I'll take you to your favourite places, I'll show you some new things. Please! Just be okay." I said sobbing.

I must've been loud cause no sooner a nurse walked in and asked me to leave now. I a a agreed and she gave me a few minutes to say goodnight to Jenna. I wiped the remains tears off my face and started walking down the hall and outside. Crap. I'm like half an hour away from home.

I grabbed my phone out and called a cab and went home. It was like 4am now, my parents would be asleep. I walked up to my house when I got dropped off and went inside hoping to see all the lights off but that wasn't the case. I opened the door and my parents and Sam, Alexa and their parents were here. Even some of Jennas relatives from nearby.

As soon as I walked through the door Sam gave me a hug and then Alexa did and then everyone else. "You okay hunny? " My mom said giving me a hug. I nodded my head. Everyone was gathered around in the living room. I didn't really feel like hanging out. "I'll be upstairs okay?" I said then went up to my room. I sat on my bed and no sooner then 5 minutes I heard someone outside my door. Then Alexa walked in. I honestly thought it be Sam to walk in.

I sat up on my bed and patted a spot next to me. She walked over and sat down and took my hand. I got a shot from the heat of her hand send shivers up my spine cause I was cold. I watched out hands for awhile toninout her voice. I then came back into the world when her hand went to put her hair behind her ears.

I don't know what it was. Me being tired, me needing a distraction, or attraction. But my next move was stopping her hand from leaving her face. Her eyes looked over at mine and I cradled her hand which cradled her cheek. I could feel myself slowly stop stressing and getting nervous. I didn't know what or how to think in that moment.

I watched her eyes for any sign of disagreement. Then I saw them shift down to my lips and back to my eyes. This is it. I brought my other hand to her neck slowly running my fingers up it and I pulled her in for a kiss. Her hand founds it's way to my waist and she squeezed it. This were getting pretty heated. Alexa was straddling my kissing my sweet spot and jawline.

I tried my best to keep quiet. But it was happening. I could feel Alexa grinding up on me and i felt it. The list and want of her. I raised my hips up and brought her face back to mine and I started making out with her again. Her hand slipped up my shirt and grabbed my breast. I kissed her neck now and I felt her hand go down my pants and I jumped up.

"I think it's enough. You know parents in the house and all." I said trying to play it cool. She didn't look dissapointed. "You got a point. How about we hang tomorrow. Like you said." She spoke fixing her clothes. I nodded my head and she walked out. I sat on my bed and thought to myself; Lynn what are you doing