You Should Know Me By Now | Chapter 10

"Lynn. Lynn wake up." I heard someone saying my name. I opened my eyes but closed them immediately cause the sun blinded my through the window. I blinked a couple times until I saw that blonde girl standing by the hospital bed I was on.

I sat up and tried to back away but my wrist were cuffed. I struggled then she placed a hand on my arms and held the other hand to her lips telling me to be quiet. I calmed down then she laid me down and closed my eyes. I kept them quiet and when I was about to open them again people walked into my room and I stayed quiet.

"This is the girl?"

"Yeah. She ran to her house appaerently"

I listened to the voices. And I could make out three people. Two men and a woman. She sounded like the nurse I met before.

"Now. Your gonna release the blond one to us."

"Sir I can't do that."

I heard a clicking noise and I knew this was bad. I felt something slip into my fingers and I was turned away from the people so I opened one eye to look down and saw that the blond girl slipped my phone into my hand.

I called 911 and I just held it.

"Let's just get rid of her. She's a loose end."

"We can't. We gotta think rationally. We should just get rid of all of them. Her parents are gone and unable to pay up so we take all their lifes."

Was he talking about Jennas parents? I can't believe this. I laid still till I felt someone touch my arm. I opened one eye and saw the blond girl.

"Who are you?" I asked as she undid my cuffs somehow. She just stayed silent. "Who are you?!" I yelled this time. She held her hands over her ears and pointed out the door. "Did the cops get them?" I asked. She nodded her head. "How did you know this would work. And why are you breaking me out of here?" I asked. She held my hand and I saw it. She somehow showed me everything.

I was standing over by the bed and I saw the blond girl laying down in the bed. She was asleep and then in a moment two men came in and slit her throat. I screamed and hid my face as blood suited onto me. I called for help and I watched her die.

I was suddenly back in the room and the blond girl was working in my other cuff. "They killed you. Didn't they, it was the same guys." She nodded. "You knew jenna right. You knew I knew her and that I'd be here. Did i save her?" She nodded her head.

"I'm sorry." I said as she finished uncuffing me. She gave me a confused look. "No one was there for you, to save you. And it seems like you tired everything to get me to save jenna."

I said thinking back to all the times I saw this girl at school, everywhere I went. She held my hand and brought me to my feet. "But if those guys are in jail now why are yoh still breaking me our of the hospital. And how can I feel you. Are you a...ghost"

She nodded. I don't think I'll be getting a real answer to my first question. She led me down to Jennas room.

Jenna was sitting in bed watching TV. She saw me and gave me a weak smile. I walked over to her and sat by her on the bed. "How have you been." I asked. She looked back at the TV. "Good I guess. They told me that you passed out after they put me back to sleep. Are you okay?" She asked placing a hand on mine.

I nodded my head and have her a little chuckle. "Jenna." We both heard a voice. I looked to the door and saw Alexa and Sam standing there. "Hey." I said. Jenna just kept looking at Alexa. "We would've came ealier but-" "It's okay." Jenna said sitting up a bit. I didn't even want to look at Alexa. I haven't seen her since we made out.

I brought my eyes back to Jennas which were looking at a little teddy bear I had bought her, her fist night here. Sam had sat on a chair next to us and I felt Alexa walk up behind me and she placed a hand on my back before she passed and sat on a chair. I locked eyes with Jenna and felt bad.

I knew how jenna felt about Alexa and what happened and i do feel guilty cause I really like Jenna but Alexa is...just under my skin now. Jenna didn't know what happened between us so she gave me this weird look and I just shook it off. "What was that for?" Jenna asked me and Alexa with a little chuckle in it but you could tell it was forced.

I looked back at Alexa. "What was what for?" I said trying to play dumb. Jenna gave me a look that just screamed bitch. I opened my mouth to speak up when Alexa spoke before me "I was with Lynn allot helping her handle everything." She said. I let out a breath of relief.

Thank go she didn't elaborate. "So your friends now?" I nodded my head. She just gave a mech smile.

A/N I'm thinking of changing the tittle to just a Lynn Gunn fanfic instead of Lynn X Jenna. Cause I'm planning a sequel and I don't want anyone getting mad cause there like more Lynn X Alexa then there is of Lynn X Jenna in this book.

Basically the whole story is like a love triangle. I just wanted to clear that up a bit. In the beginning when i first started this book that's how I wanted it to be just a Lynn and Jenna but I have a way better idea and I this is how things are going. I also changed the name to covered in flames.