Today Is The Greatest | Chapter 16

The opening act just finished and Alex had asked me to get the cd ready but I think he just wanted to make sure I didn't lose it since I did crowd surf.

I showed him it and tucked it in my arm then immediately started waving my arms cause everyone else was doing it and screaming really loud. Turns out the manager I think was picking out people who would get to go on stage during the fourth song which was Decode cause I had snagged a set list off the stage.

The guy looked at me then pointed had the biggest smile in the world and started to move when a girl came out behind me and he grabbed her hand. I froze and gave the guy a death glare.

"That should've been me." I pouted to Brian. He just laughed at me. We stood there for 5 minutes then I started getting hot. I took off my shirt which was under the Paramore tank top I bought here. I took it off without taking off the tank top. I'm like a ninja like that.

I didn't want to hold it so I just tossed it behind me and I heard screaming and turned to look. The was about 3 girls fighting over it. I let out a laugh and so did the boys.

I was about to say somthing then my phone rang.

"Hey!" I said still laughing.
"Where are you? I thought we were going out today." Alexas voice came through.
I sighed and lower the phone
"Sorry I forgot. I'm at a concert with Brian and Alex. They had asked me before you did I forgot about it." I defended myself.
"Well have fun. I'll cancel my plans." And she hung up on me.

I felt a little agrivated then it went away as soon as the lights went out once again.

Clearly this was a sign that the band was about to start, I've been to many concerts. I pulled the boys close and we were at the barricade now.

The crowd went silent and then you could hear the guitar for that's what you get. Then everyone immidiatly screamed and the lights came back on and Paramore stepped on to stage and Hayley started singing like a fucking goddess who I found really attractive.

They played 3 songs and I enjoyed every minute of it. I listen to the way the guitar, drums, bass sounded. I felt Hayley voice and her stage presence was spectacular. I know this is what I want to do.

"Should we throw the cd up next song?" Alex asked me taking me out of my trance.
"I don't think so. They'll be people on stave the next next song kay?" I said and they both nodded their heads.

We danced around then Hayley announced that guest will be joining her and she announced their names and the people who were picked came walking out.

"Now. I'm not really one for rules so I wanna 10 more people!" Hayley screamed and everyone started shouting 'me!' And jumping up and down.

She was down to three people then she pointed in our direction. "You with the brown little mohawk." Hayley said pointing out Alex. I felt insanely happy for him then I heard Hayley voice again. "You want her to come up instead." I looked at Alex who was pointing at me. He nodded. "Come up cutie."

Hayley freaking Williams called me a cutie.

I gave Alex a hug and Brian one to. I jumped over the barricade and Hayley picked the final 2. I got to stage and stood by where her mic stand was, I gently placed our cd on the bottom and stood back up and then a girl to my left gave me a hug and started freaking out. "Were on stage with Paramore!!!"

I smiled and nodded at her. "Okay! I want everyone out there to help cheer on our very helpful singers and dancers they've traveled very far to get on this stage!" Hayley said cause the crowd and us to laugh.

"How can I decide on what's right when your clouding up my mind." Hayley and all of us sang to the crowd. Honestly it was so sureal. We shared a mic for most of the song and I'm pretty sure she saw the cd case on the bottom of her stand.

~~~

"Thank you guys sooo much for this!" I screamed at the boys after we got into Alex car outside after the show ended. "Guys I think we make a pretty damn good band." Alex said to us.

"Band huh? Would you guys be done for starting one?" Brian said to us. "What could we call our selfs? Decode? The first song we played together?" Alex said.

"What about Paris. Since it's kinda what brought us all to the music room to actually play Decode together." I said snf I think at the same time a light bulb went off in their heads. "Hell yeah! That sounds so bomb." Alex said and me and Brian immediately laughed at him.

"Your such a goof Alex." Brian said starting his car and driving off to my place. The whole way there I bragged on Twitter that Hayley called me a cutie and I held her hand and it was the best night of my life hands down and that I'm in a band again.

I saw that Alexa was indirectly tweeting me.

'Glad some people had fun. I had to cancel dinner plans and spend the night alone thanks.'

And

'Maybe I'm not worth your time'

See those got me mad so I pulled her contact up and messaged her.

'I told you I was sorry for missing dinner. But the boys asked me to go with them along time ago and I don't tell you and out it cause I didn't want to feel bad about you not being able to come with us and I've never once thought you weren't worth my time you bug I love you.'