It Wont Ever Be the Same | Chapter 30

"Lynn are you all packed?" My mom yelled from downstairs. "Just about!" I holler back. I had spent all night packing my whole room up. My mom's gonna put it in storage. But I have my clothes and other things all packed up in this huge suitcase and backpack. Basically tour essentials.

I stood up and I packed the last box and my room looked so bare. I smiled. This is a new beginning. I grabbed my bag and brought it downstairs. I placed my things by the door and went to the kitchen. I grabbed a laof of bread, if we get hungry on the way we can snack on this. I don't think we should spend money on every little thing if we're gonna be touring for a whole year.

"Awe I'm gonna miss you so much baby." My mom said as soon as she seen me when she walked into the kitchen and pulled me into a hug full of kisses. "Yeah me too mom." I said scrunching my face. "Promise you'll call." She pulled back. And I nodded my head. "Your dad is so proud of you. He's sorry he couldn't make it." My mom said and I nodded.

"Mom, I know. Dad called my last night from Toronto. He says the business trip is better be worth it haha." I say trying to lighten the mood. My mom chuckles and continues to clean.

Just then the door opened and we turned to see alexa at the door way. "Good your still here." She said walking up to me. My mom left to go outside the back door. "Yeah. But I leave in about 5 minutes." I say looking at my clock on my phone.

"I just wanted to give you a kiss for luck and to say I'll be right here waiting for you when you come home." She says kissing me and hugging  me. We hug for awhile then I hear a horn outside. It's the guys.

We pull away and she helps me take my bags out. We load them up in the middle seat. I was gonna put them in the trunk but there's and bed back there? This is one of those vans that people call 'pedo vans" But it's a nice set up. 2 seats in front. Then 2 rows of seats then the bed.

I turn to Alexa to giver her one last kiss goodbye and wave to my mom who's at the door way. "I love you." I say and she closes the door for me and waves and we drive off.

It didmt feel bitter sweet or anything. It just felt like i was going to school and alexa was staying home that daym i knew she wpuld be waiting for me, thats why. Cori was driving and Brian was beside me and Alex was behind us. "Uh who's this." I say looking at the guy in the front seat with Cori. 

"This is Justin. He's gonna be like your on tour drummer. Plus he knows a thing or two about guitars and stuff, so he's like a tech too." Cori says and Justin turns around to give me a hand shake. I shake his hand and introduce myself.

"So who are we touring with and when's or where is the first show." I say. "You know who our touring with. And the first show is tomorrow in Detroit." He replies. I've never been to Detroit before. "This is gonna be fun." Alex says opening a can of monster. I see Brian in the back playing an old school game boy. "This is going to be fun." I say and open my song book and continue to write lyrics down. Mostly my feelings towards Alexa and this whole situation between us. Our relationship won't ever be the same. I know it.

A/N THE END

I ain't kidding this time.

But, there is gonna be a sequel. And the sequel is gonna be soooo long. It's gotta include White Noise, and the deluxe version, it's gonna include 2 maybe 3 years of warped tour, just to name a few things for you guys. So I got a lot of planning to do. But I'll let yall know when it's up. Either on here with another authors note. Or I'll post it on the Pvris Cvlt group on Facebook. It'll also be posted on my twitter which you can find in my bio.

I just wanted to thank every every single one of you who's read, voted, or commented on this story. I started this back in December 2015 and I've never had a story grow so fast in such a short amount of time. I love you all so much! Even my ghost readers!

Your all my family now! No take backs!

xoxo -Lynn Rae