Won't You Meet Me Eye To Eye | Chapter 21

I tossed and turned all night last night. I couldn't fathom what happened. I lost 2 of my best friends; Jenna and Alexa; my girlfriend. Not even Hayley from Paramore noticing my band made me feel happy at this moment.

I looked at my alarm clock and groaned when I see I had woken up 10 minutes before I was actually due to wake up. I rolled over and pulled the covers over my head and sighed deeply.

Then next thing I knew my alarm went off cause me to jump and slam my fist down on the clock. I swear it said I had 10 minutes, 3 minutes ago. I contemplated what I was gonna do with the 20 minutes I had till I had to catch the bus, but I basically spaced out.

"Lynn! Come down stairs!" My mom called out from the living room as it sounded like. "In a minute!" I called back and stood up and slipped my black leggings on and slipped my black pullover on over just my bra. I slipped socks on and tossed my hair up in a bun and wiped under my eyes to clear up and black makeup that mightve made me look like a racoon.

I walked down the stairs and saw my parents on the couch and as soon as they saw me they stood up and walked over to the bottom of the steps. I stopped in my tracks as I was one step away from them.

"Lynn. We are very happy and so proud do you and all ypur accomplishments. And you are graduating in 4 weeks, and even though you haven't planned or picked out collages yet, we wanted to give you somthing." My mom said handing my a key.

"Seriously." I said and pushed past them and ran towards the window. I saw a brand new black jaguar sitting in the driveway. I turned back to my parents and engulfed them in a hug. "How? Thank you guys sooo much!!" I said.

"Well, we've been saving up for a car for you along with money for college for you. You are almost 18 my baby girl." My dad spoke kissing my forehead. "Now you don't want to be late for school." My mom said rushing me out of the house. I smiled and grabbed my things and went on my way to my new car.

I put my Bluetooth on and started playing some music and headed towards school. I smiled the whole way there, that was till I parked 4 cars away from Alexa and Sam who just so happened to be getting here the same time as me. My smile was not gone.

I locked my doors and walked towards them. Before I could get there Alexa got back in the car and Sam stood before me. "I just need to talk to her." I said to Sam trying to get around her. "She doesn't want to talk to you Lynn. Just go." Sam said crossing her arms.

"And don't follow me at lunch." Sam said as I turned away. "But we're friends." I said turning back. "But I'm her sister Lynn. And she will come first." Sam spoke giving me a sympathetic smile.

I nodded and walked away and went to the school and walked straight to my locker. I put my things away and was about to leave when Brian and Alex popped up beside me. "So after school today. We practice and maybe run a audio test." Alex said closing my locker for me.

I nodded at them and we walked for our first class. "Are you ready for the Diplomas after prom?" Brian asked. I shook my head. "I really don't understand why there after prom. It's not like anyone's gonna study after prom week." I spoke.  "Have you two found an escort?" I asked. "I actually might. There's this girl in my classes who has purple hair. I see her everywhere and I'm gonna ask her." Alex said.

"Good for you Alex." I said praising him. "What about you Brian." I asked. "Well, would you wanna come with me. I mean we hokes about all three of us going together before but I'm serious now." Brian said. I turned to him. "Hell yeah. I don't exactly have anyone to go with either." I said and we high fived.

• • •

"Woah nice car!" Alex and Brian said walking with me after school to my car. I'm driving us all to Alexs for band practice. "Thanks! I got it this morning as a present." Then a question popped in my head. "What are we gonna do about after school? Like college and the band?" I asked.

"Well I dont plan on going to college." Alex said. I looked at Brian. "Well. I believe in this band and I dont want it to fail....so I think I will also not go to college." I spoke Supriseing the boys and myself. "Then it's settled. We will be all about the band after graduation ." Brian spoke which cause  us all to smile and high five each other.

"You know, for people always wearing black we sure high five a lot like we're on some kinda cult cheer squad." I spoke pulling out of the school, and As if the boys wanted to drag the joke on for longer; they high fived again.

I rolled my eyes at them and turned down Alexs neighborhood. I pulled into his driveway and I turned the car off. I didn't notice that I was just sitting there looking at the steering wheel till Alexs hand touched my shoulder. "She's gonna come around lynn." He said rubbing my arm.

I forced myself to look at him, I was afraid my eyes were already starting to water cause I actually wasn't thinking about Alexa then. I nodded at him and we all got out and started making our way downstairs. Time to get to practice.

A/N just wanting to put this out there, I'm officially done with high school!!! Yay!! No more waking up at 6am. But that also means that updates will be very random and not for awhile, cause I used to get WiFi from school. But there may be chapters up on Wednesday, when I work. Cause the fire hall has WiFi