I'm Empty | Chapter 20

I stared at my black dress that hanged from my closet door. My mom made me buy it today. Even though senior prom was 2 weeks away, and I don't have a date. Since me and Alexa broke up last night. I know. I should've asked her to come with me a long time ago.

I collapsed on my bed. I don't know why I was the one that was so mad. I did cheat on Alexa and I knew I was. It was a mistake. I think.

I jumped up as my phone rang. "Hello?" I said answering the phone. "Hey, we heard you don't have a date to prom. Do you wanna just come with me and Alex?" Brian voice came through my speaker. "What about your dates?" I asked. "Well. I didn't have one. And Alexs kinda dumped him for another guy." He said. I looked at my dress. "Sure. Yeah I'll go with you guys. Wait how did you hear? It happens like less than 8 hours ago." I questioned.

"Well it's all over Facebook. Well not ALL, but there's gossip. You know girls. And you told us remeber?" I mentally slapped myself. "Duh. How could I forget aha." I said cringing at myself. "I gotta go but let's hang out today." I agreed and we both hung up.

As I ended the call it went to ky contacts and I saw Alexas name. My finger hovered over her name for about 30 seconds. I don't know if I should call her. Screw it. I pressed my finger down and the daily tone came. It rang once then it went to voicemail. I groaned. "Hey. Listen I'm really sorry about how I've treated you and what I've done to you. I really never meant to hurt you. The thing with jenna was a mistake. Call me, I want us to talk." And i hung up.

Maybe I should just give her space. I sighed yet again. I laid on my bed and grabbed the corner of my blanket and rolled up and fell off the bed. I rolled more and I was safe inside my burrito blanket. I was about to doze off when my phone got a notification. I groaned. I'm in a burrito blanket. I can't exactly reach for my phone.

Then I got another notification. Then another. My phone was vibrating as if I was getting a call. I scrunched my eyebrows. I reluctantly got out of my safety blanket and grabbed my phone. It was notifications from twitter and Instagram. It was a whole bunch of new followers. My eyes went wide when I saw the reason I got a whole bunch of new followers.

'@yelyahwilliams: check out the cover we got from @alexbabinski @brianmvc and @lynngunn these dudes really got talent'

My jaw dropped. I quickly liked it and retweeting it and tweeted her back.

'@lynngunn: @yelyahwilliams thank you so much. Your one of my biggest influences'

I got off twitter and called Alex. "Dude. Did you see twitter!" I yelled excitedly. "Yes!! Oh my God. We gotta get to work!" He said. I could hear bring in the background cheering too. "I'll come over and well figure out our next moves." I said and hung up. I got dressed and called Sam while doing so. "Hey come to Alexs. Bring your camera okay. I got a job for ya." And i hung up before she could agree.

I ran the whole way to Alexs. I opened the door and met them in the basement. "Okay whays first." I said as they came into view. "Well. The band needs a social media account. Brian can set those up." Alex said. I nodded. "I invited Sam to take a picture of us for the pic." They nodded. "I also have 2 songs we could release as singles." I said.

"Okay I'm here." We turned as saw Sam with her camera. I called Brian over and we took a bunch of pictures. And Sam edited them and we were getting everything all set up. We uses one of all three of us for the picture. We all tweeted out our official twitter for the band to all of our new followers.

"Thanks Sam." I said giving her a hug. She nodded and left. I looked back at the guys. "When should we record songs?" I asked. "Well. We could borrow the stuff from the school and do it here. You have 2 songs only?" Brian asked. "I have 6 songs. We can have a single and a 5 song EP." I said and they agreed.

"Well record the single first. Next week?" Alex asked. I looked at Brian and we both nodded. "Then it's settled. Our first official song from Paris will be recorded next week. Let's work on it right now." Brian said grabbing his bass. I set up the mic and my guitar and Alex got his guitar and keyboard.

"Okay you just sing and play what you think works and then we'll play it again and add some more." Brian said. I nodded. "What the song called?" I turned to look at them.

"Gemini."

A/N tada. So they got recognition. I feel like Lynn is very stressed. Just 10 hours ago her and Alexa broke up.

Now I posted a YouTube video of where I talk about my first Pvris concert. I like hearing other people's meet and greet, pvris concert stories. And maybe someone would like to hear mine. I basically Fangirl the whole time in the video. But I mean cmon, it's pvris who wouldn't.

Youtube: Lynn Rae

Hey! Tell me about when you first saw, met, or heard of Pvris in the comments of my video. I love hearing your stories!