I Hate You, I Love You | Chapter 25

2 weeks til prom

Our school system is so dumb. We have to study till prom in 2 weeks, then we have all our diploma exams for the Monday to Wednesday. Then On Friday we have graduation. I mean it's not really complicated but it feels so rushed.

I walked into music class which was empty cause no one goes to their regular class anymore, they mostly just study in the library now for the exams.

I was started to not feel so lonely, it has been 4 weeks since Alexa broke up with me. I did mean to try and win her back and take her as my prom date but I'll be playing our gig there.

I walked in and called Alex. "Hey, I don't think the school even noticed we took somethings from the music room." I said walking around looking at the guitars. "Really, well we'll have to bring the stuff when prom starts." He spoke. "Where are you anyway?" I ask. "I'm just talking to my date. Telling her that I won't be the funnest date at prom now."

I sigh. "I was meaning to ask Alexa ti come with me. Now it seems I cant." I said. "Well you never know. I'll see you after school okay." I nodded my head and hanged up. After I put my phone away I thought why the hell did I nod, he couldn't see me.

I grab my phone again and lay on the floor behind the curtain and go on Twitter. My account grew and grew. I went from. 8000 followers to 32000, mostly from Hayley noticing my band. Which reminds me. I logged onto the band account and tweeted that our very first EP will be released on the 22nd.

The 22nd why did that date sound so familiar? O m G cause that's when prom is. Our EP will be coming out on prom. We could totally hand out cds there. And sell some! I said getting all excited. I logged out and was immediately sad again. I saw my home screen background. Which was me and Alexa.

I quickly changed it to a wallpaper edit of my band that a fan made. I went to my notes and typed in 'you and I, can make it through the night.'

That's all I typed. I'm sure I'll use it one day.

I continued to wonder around the library when Cori called me. "Hello?" I said taking a seat. "Hey, so I heard you guys will be playing your prom?" He said. "Yeah. Really excited for it." I replied. "Well, I actually know a owner of a club downtown and well, you guys can play every now and then there. Think of it like practice for tours." Tours!

I did a little dance and gave myself a hug. "That's so great! When do you think we could go on tour?" I asked. "Well. Considering the way things are running....maybe a week right after the EP drops. We could do a US run with some Canadian dates" He said and my world just exploded

"That would be so amazing!" Then it hit me. "Cori, we have all our exams that week. We'd have to have the tour right after the grad. So a week later." I said working it out in my head. "Actually that would be even better. You'd have a lot more kids at the shows." I nodded my head.

"Okay. You plan. I'll tell the boys and we'll rehearse for prom." I said and hung up and did the longest happy dance.

Lately my moods been just going up and down, but hey, it'll make quite the songs. I grabbed my things and texted the boys to meet me at my car, I told them we're ditching school to go talk and practice.

I mean we really don't need to be here, all we do is study annd we can do it at home. All we really need to do is be here for prom and the exams and grad.

I got to my car and sat in it til the boys came along and got in.

I told them everything me and Cori figured out and they were absolutely as excited as I am. "Maybe we should learn more songs. We could play a longer set if we know more." Alex said and me and Brian both looked at him. "That's the smartest thing you've ever said." And we all started laughing.

"No, but that is a good idea. I have songs we could start working on and all. Plus we do have 6 songs, and maybe people would like to hear our cover of the Paramore song." I said starting my car and driving us to Alexs.

"Either way. We got like a month to go." Brian said putting his phone on Bluetooth and I could hear our song Gemini come through my cars speakers. After it ended that song from White Chicks the movie started to play. We all started to sing and it felt like we were on the movie White Chick's, when there all in the car singing that Vannesa Carlton song.

I could not stop laughing at how Brian was singing and all the hand gestures he did.

He really knew all the words, and that scared me.

A/N I'm 200 words away from 1000 but you'll forgive me right? I just had to get a chapter out for you all!

Now, I got a job and I work 12 hour shifts 5 days a week, so I'll be really tired and chapters will be s l o w l y updated, but there coming!

P.s I WANNA THANK YOU ALL SOOOO MUCH FOR GETTING THIS STORY TO OVER 5000 READS!!! THIS IS MY MOST SUCCESSFUL STORY NOW ♡♡♡♡♡♡

Youtube: Lynn Rae / Linndsvy

All We Need Of Hell (Lynn Gunn)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें