The Great Rite

Hi Everyone,

I may not update for a few days so enjoy the little bit longer chapter and the hotness of Calanmai. Gosh this was hard to write - remind me not to build things up ever again hehe.

Anyway I hope it doesn't disappoint and isn't too smutty... but well, umm, it's fire night so it is what it is.

Happy weekend all!

Till next time,

Spinlight xo

_________________________________

RHYSAND

I was done waiting.

I wanted to feel my lips on her mouth and that beat of the drum within her.

I reached out and grabbed each side of the hood throwing it backwards to bare her face.

As the hood fell away I staggered backwards in shock.

Feyre stepped forward and discarded her deep red cloak onto the floor.

My eyes grew wild in shock and hunger as I noted that she was naked except for the thin gold gauzy gown. I could see the black swirls painted along her waist and breasts and couldn't wait for my hands to be smudging them everywhere. I groaned out loud as I remembered all of the nights she had danced in my lap wearing that outfit and how I had burned with need for her and been unable to act on it.

All these thoughts flashed through my mind within one hundredth of a second, long enough for Feyre to come stalking towards me. She placed her two palms on my chest and slide them down until her thumbs hooked into the top of my pants and she tugged me roughly forward. As my hips pressed against her own I tilted my head down to meet the onslaught of her lips and tongue. My hands rans down her back, sending shivers through her body until I came to the slits on the gown. I slipped my hands under the material and grabbed her arse firmly, lifting it towards me. Her legs came up willingly around my hips and she bit down aggressively on my bottom lip, sending bolts of fire through me. I took two steps forward and deposited her onto the cushions before me and then tore open my pants and kicked them to the side. Then I was upon her, my hands roughly pushing aside the thin strips of gauze to bare her breast to the cool night air. I caressed her roughly before my lips came down on her neck and I sucked and bit and groaned as she arched her back against me. She gasped as I ripped the remaining material off her and tossed it aside.

As if on cue the drumming outside intensified. It was like the entire cave was throbbing and also building within me. I shook with the intensity of power flooding me and the desperate need for release. Feyre's eyes were half closed as she panted and pushed against me to the beat of the drum. I rolled us over, lifting her above me and pulling her down onto me as she cried out my name in pleasure. The drumming continued, its sound thrumming through us and within us. Feyre's head was thrown back, her eyes closed and her loose hair now falling down on her bare shoulders. I watched her body clench and release as the tempo rose and the drumming became a wild torrent of sound that engulfed us, slamming into us again and again until the crescendo finally broke over us in waves of sweet release.

Feyre cried out my name and I yelled out in agony and ecstasy as the power released me from its thrall. All the muscles in my body felt like they were snapping from the sudden release of tension. Feyre fell forward onto my chest and I wrapped my arms possessively around her and held her to me as exhaustion and unknowing swallowed me.

***

I awoke to Feyre's lovely naked body wrapped around me and her head piled on my chest. I smiled as I lovingly trailed my fingers down the little bumps of her spine. She shivered and smiled as she opened her eyes and looked up at me with a tenderness that ruined me. I stroked her hair and drew her face to mine so that I could plant soft passionate kisses on those pink luscious lips. I moaned as I felt her fingers slide behind my neck and softly stoke the bare sensitive skin below my hairline. I opened my eyes to find her own staring down into my soul, like only she could do. If I lived out my eternity until the end of this universe I could still never have enough of her. I wanted her with a passion that broke me and drove me mad with longing.