When I saw Him

Catgirl
"So," I said. "Who's for the kill, Manar?"
He slid a file to me. I picked it up and flipped through the pages. "This boy is about your age. He is part of a superhero team called the Birds of Light. He's a teleporter. Be careful."
"A cat is always careful," I said. I threw down the file in front of him.
"You remind me so much of your mother," he said.
"That's why I'm her daughter," I said. "Where is he currently?"
"Defeating some burglars at the bank two blocks away."
"That's close."
"Go already!! Just like your mother!!
Always lagging around!"
"Whatever." I walked out the door. Then I walked to the bank. He was teleporting around, punching and kicking the burglars. He kicked the last burglar and put his hands on his hips triumphantly.
"Hey, hero," I said. He turned to me. I took action and ran toward him. Flipped over. And as I was in the air, I grabbed his shirt collar and as I landed, slammed him onto the pavement. He groaned. I put my knee on his chest. "What happened? Can't teleport away, teleboy?" I pulled out a knife. Then I pulled off his mask. He was cute. His soft brown eyes was so intriguing, his dark brown hair was unruly, but still looked good.
"Who are you?" He whispered.
I leaned close to his ear. "Catgirl." I raised my knife up. He closed his eyes for the blow. But I couldn't kill him. I just couldn't. This sensation was unfamiliar to me . I threw my knife away. I stood up and disappeared into the shadows.
Disperance 
I got up and pulled on my mask. I winced at the pain. Catgirl? Who was she? And why didn't she kill me? At least she didn't. But the bad thing was that she now knows my identity. That can't be good. I need to find her before she tells anyone.
I pushed myself up. I looked around at robbers. I pulled out a phone and called the cops. They got here and I quickly teleported back to the Birds of Light house. I ran to a computer and quickly typed in Catgirl.
"Catgirl, a criminal, thief, assassin, spy. She is the daughter of Catwoman and gets away with every crime. Authorities have been trying to catch her for years and has not succeeded." Seems like she's a good one. I heard footsteps. I turned around. "Hey, Boss," I said as she came over.
"What are you looking at?" She asked peering over my shoulder.
"Someone, a girl, attacked me today. She said she was Catgirl. She took off my mask and I need to find her," I explained scrolling down the screen.
"Catgirl?"
"Yeah."
"We've been looking for her for years. She's swift and smart. And also dangerous."
"I kind of found that out already."
"Go to sleep. We'll find her. Oh, and we're sending you to a new school. See if this one works out."
"Okay. Thanks." I walked to my room. I took a shower and collapsed onto my bed, exhausted.

Catgirl
I ran in the shadows, careful not to be seen. I'm a wanted criminal. I always here people say how it's impossible that the cops haven't found me after all these years. It's actually pretty easy. I saw a boy punch another boy at the park. I scoffed. Real smooth.
I hate how boys always underestimate my abilities at school. "You fight like a girl!!" They say. I smirked at the thought. Well I am a girl.
I reached my house. I looked around careful not to be seen. Then I climbed onto the rooftop and jumped through my window. I took off my mask and gear. I opened my closet. I bent down. The floor in here had wooden planks, this was a great concealing place. I picked one plank up. Then I shoved my Catgirl clothes under there. Then I changed into my pajamas. I remembered the boy. I quickly jumped onto my computer chair and searched up "teleporting superhero". It said that this boy's superhero name was Disperance, since he can easily disappear. Then I remembered I had school tomorrow. I groaned. I heated my mom call my name. I rolled my eyes. I ran downstairs.
"Sofia, stop going through the window!! It's annoying!!" She called. She's not like those regular mothers who freak out when their child climbed through the window to get in. She's the one who taught me how to anyway. And I'm not like most daughters who get offended because their mother called something that they do annoying. She was use to me crawling in from the window, calling it annoying was just a habit.
"Hey mom," I greeted.
"Hey, kitten," she replied. She was playing with a knife.
I sat down and watched her flip it.
"What did you do today?" She asked.
"Manar hired me again. He wanted m e to kill that teleporter who named himself Disperance. Heard of him?"
"Yeah. Worked with Batman one time," she said. At the mention of her husband, her voice was sullen.
"Why did he leave?" I asked. I had always asked this question when I was little. And I still do.
"He left because he wanted to. He's Bruce Wayne after all. He doesn't have the time for love. Being Batman and a millionaire, is time consuming. And anyway, I would have left."
But I knew that she wouldn't have left.
"Mom. I need to tell you something."
"Yes?"
"Disperance. I was about to kill him, but I couldn't."
"Why? Was he cute?"
"Yeah."
"Hey. It's ok. I felt bad for locking up Batman with Bane. It happens. You probably won't see him again anyway. You have school tomorrow, kitten. Get some sleep."
"Wait. One more question. Does Disperance have a team that he's on?"
"Yeah. He's in the Birds of Light."
"Oh. Ok. Thanks. Good night." I stood up and walked to my room. The Birds of Light were my enemy. They've been hunting me for years. I have a crush on a member of my arch enemy.

...
Hey guys!! I hope you like this first part. And the picture at the top is not Catgirl, obviously. It's Catwoman from Batman. Catgirl has the same exact suit and mask. She just doesn't have any high heels. And the song Confident is a little add on because I thought that the song would have fit perfectly with Catgirl's personality.