Illusions

Disperance
I waited till no one was in the room. Then me, Bumblebee and Blue Beetle crept in. I looked around one last time, but no one was there. Blue Beetle walked to the controls and began to scan it.
"Scarab said that its gonna take a long time to figure this out. This thing is alien! We need Nightwing or Mal," Blue Beetle said.
"Just do it, we'll hold the guards off if they come. Bumblebee, go," I ordered. Bumblebee flew into the air and hovered next to the cage, careful not to go in too close.
"They're fine!! Catgirl just has a bit of a bruise!! I think they were drugged or something!!" She reported. Then she flew back down.
I sighed a relief. I ran back to the door to check if anyone was coming. I opened the door and peered outside. Then I heard voices. I quietly, but quickly shut the door and waved to everyone. I quickly teleported to a beam under the ceiling. Blue Beetle hovered next to me. Bumblebee buzzed around the air.
Two guards came in. I nodded at Bumblebee. She flew down and began to listen to their conversation. Their mouths moved as they walked to the controls.
They pressed some buttons and the cage containing my friends was lowered down. The cage was right above the acid. They unlocked the cage and stepped in.
They dragged them out and handcuffed them. They sat them up. That nodded to each other and stood there. Bumblebee flew up to us.
"They're talking about torture or something. Like it's time for the torture. And Manar is doing the torture, something with illusions. But all I know is that it's bad," Bumblebee said.
I looked back down, sure enough Manar began to walk in. Time for torture.
Catgirl
I woke up drowsily. I was handcuffed and sitting. Where was I? Robin and Impulse sat on each side of me. They were awake too. Impulse was trying to vibrate out, but to no avail. Manar was standing in front of us, smiling.
"Who wants to go first?" He asked. We all looked at each other. "Well, I'll just do all of you at once. Let me explain this kind of torture. Quite fun!! So let's start with, hmmm, oh! So you guys have never seen my power before, right?" There was no answer. "Well, congratulations!! You will be the first ones to see it!! So, all of you people have fears. Everyone has fears! Even me! It could be crocodiles, zombies, the end of the world, or anything!! Anyway, what I am going to do is snatch those fears right outta your stupid heads and stick them right in front of your innocent eyes!! So, ready?!!" He rubbed his hands together happily.
He went to Robin first. Robin's eyes widened. Manar waved his hand. And Robin's face turned pale. His eyes were focused somewhere. "Ohh! Your worst fear is losing the people you care about! Oh! Is that your mother?" He cackled and stood in front of me. I didn't show any emotion but my heart was thumping. He waved his hand and the scene changed.
It was dark. I looked around. Then a tarantella crawled out of the shadows. My eyes widened. My heart thumped louder and faster. It crawled to me. I was too terrified to move. It put a hairy leg in my. I kicked it off and it catapulted into the darkness. But another came, then another. Then three! More and more came. They crawled in me, their legs scurrying on my arms and legs. I screamed. I began to try to shake them off. But more came. They kept in crawling, not caring that I kept flinging them off. I curled up and started crying. A few seconds later, I couldn't feel the scurrying.
I looked up and wiped the tears away. It was still dark. I looked around. Was the torture over? I hope! But then a creature flew above me, screeching. It was a dark shade of brown. It had red eyes and wings. It swooped down and began to bite me. I screamed and began to bat it away. More came. I felt blood around me. I screamed and screamed as more came, eating my flesh away. I was sure that I was gonna die when the scene changed, the blood was gone.
Instead a huge werewolf stood in front of me. This time, I was sure I was gonna die.
Disperance
Sofia screamed and screamed. All three of them were screaming. Their screams pierced my ears. I couldn't stand seeing them like this. I turned to Blue Beetle and Bumblebee. "We have to help them," I cried. "There's only three of them, we can take them down!"
"We can and we will!" Bumblebee agreed, a look of determination on her face.
"You said it for me!" Blue Beetle replied.
"You guys take the guards down, I'll take care of Manar," I instructed.
We all nodded. They both flew down and began fighting the guards. I teleported down and punched Manar in the head and then in the jaw. He fell to the floor. I smiled. He growled and picked himself up. He lunged at me. I quickly teleported behind him and kicked him. He went sprawling onto the ground again. I ran to him. He stuck is foot out, tripping me. I hit the ground. He began to choke me. I began to fight him, but his hands just got tighter. I quickly reached for the gun above me that one of the guards shot. I aimed for Manar's head and pulled the trigger. The bullet came out and hit his head. His body went slack and blood came pouring out. I pushed him off me, coughing.
I quickly went to Sofia. She saw me and started to scream even louder. What the hell is going on?
Catgirl
The werewolf was stomping closer. I screamed louder. I covers my face with my hands as tears streamed down. Then the werewolf backed away, as if confused. Then it slowly, as if gently, began to creep closer. I stopped screaming and stared at it, edging back. It put a hand in my shoulder, I shuddered as the claws came intact.
I punched its face and backed away. 
It staggered back, holding its face. It ran to me and hugged me. I screamed and pushed it off. Then it opened its mouth and began to move it up and down, as if to speak. I strained my ears to hear it. Then, very faintly, I heard it.
"Sofia!! It's ok. It's me Ken!!" It said. And at the mention of Ken, his face appeared in my mind. His cute brown eyes, unruly hair. It almost made me smile. Thinking of him made me want him. I want him to hug me, kiss me! I wish he was here. I looked back up. The scene in front of me surprised me. It wasn't dark anymore. It was light! And there in front of me, stood Ken! I ran to him and hugged him. I started crying in his chest. He wrapped his arms around. His familiar scent soothed me.
"You ok?" He asked. I nodded. I felt him run his hand back forth on my arm. "I'm glad. C'mon, we need to get outta here."
He put his arm around my waist and the other hand on the handcuffs. Then he teleported me out of them. The light died away and I was back at the room. I sighed gratefully. I hugged Ken again.
He kissed me, his hands around my waist. My hands were in his shoulders. And when we parted, I chuckled. "Well someone missed me."
"You have no idea. Let's go." He turned to the others. "We're gonna go now!" They all nodded and I teleported us out. Nightwing, M'gann, Conner and L'gann were running to the museum. They stopped when they saw us. I smiled at them weakly. They ran over.
"Are you guys ok?" Nightwing asked.
"We're fine," Ken answered. "The others will be here shortly." Nightwing nodded.
"Let's get you guys into the bio- ship,"
M'gann said.
We got everyone in and flew home.