Thoughts

Disperance
I ran downstairs as the doorbell rang. I opened the door and smiled. "Hey, Sofia!"
"Hey! How you feeling?" She asked smiling brightly.
"Great! You?"
"I'm fine. Bored without you, actually."
I grinned. She stepped in and took off her shoes. Her balance was perfect, as if she'd done it a thousand times.
"Hey, um. Remember when I went to hunt down the werewolf?"
"Yeah."
"Why did you have a gun?" She stared at me, as if I grew ten heads.
"Well... Because my mom works at a gun shop. And I told her about the superhero stuff and things... So she gave me a gun, just in case."
"Wait, you told her?"
"What was I supposed to say?"
"I guess."
"Hey, don't worry. My mom is good at keeping secrets."
"Ok... Well, c'mon up. I called you here today because I need help finding a criminal." We walked upstairs. I sat down on the computer chair and she stood over me. I turned the computer on. "Here look." I opened the pictures of Catgirl. "This criminal is Catgirl. She's an assassin, thief and spy. She doesn't have any powers, but she's slick." I scrolled through the pictures. "There was a rumor that she's the daughter of Catwoman. All her weapons are handmade by her. And this-" I pulled out a small package. "Is her knife that she threw aside when she attacked me." I handed it to Sofia.
She pulled it out and began turning it over and touching the edge.
"Shouldn't the Birds of Light be hunting her too?"
"They are, but she's cunning and fast. We haven't been able to locate her in years!"
"When did she attack you?"
"More than two months ago. I think she also killed the werewolf." The all of a sudden, I felt really weird. My head began to throb. "I- it's the same. The cuts on it. I could tell. See?" I scrolled down to the picture of the burned up man. "See the cuts? I think..." I was breathing hard now. "That... She got... A new knife... And killed it."
"Ken, are you ok?" Sofia asked. She put the knife down and put her hand on my shoulder.
"I'm... I'm fine. Perfectly fine..." I gasped. I looked back at the computer. Bad idea. The scorched man made me feel even more sick.
"Ken? You're not alright," Sofia said gently. She moved my hand away from the scratches and pulled my shirt up. She took off the cast that was on the scratches. "These look fine." She put the cast back on. She stood up and touched my forehead. Her hand was cold. "Your head is boiling hot. You're sick, Ken! Why didn't you tell me?"
"I...didn't...know!" I wheezed. I fell off the chair. Sofia caught me. I tried to stand up. I felt lightheaded. Sofia helped my to the bed. I collapsed onto it.
"Is there anyone else here?!" She asked.
"... No..."
"Ok. Just stay calm," she said gently.
I closed my eyes and tried to stay calm.
Catgirl
I pulled the blankets over him as he fell asleep. I felt bad about this. His face made my heart feel guilty. I walked over to his desk and wrote on a post it, "mom called, went home, Sofia" then I walked it of the house. I walked towards home, but I didn't go home.
I put my scarf around me face and turned sharply into an alleyway. And there stood Manar waiting for me. "Now will you stay off my back. I already made him sick!" I asked.
"Yes, but you still need to kill Batman. A life for a life."
"I could care less, Manar. But I'm only doing it for someone else. Not for you."
"I don't care, as long as you do it."
"It's not going to be easy, but I like a good challenge. I'm gonna need to see him first. Learn his weaknesses. Then kill him. It'll take time."
"That doesn't matter, as long as you kill him."
"Why do you hate him so much? When you assign me a Kill Mission, you don't remind me every time to kill them."
"He and I have problems. He killed my wife."
"And your wife is...?"
"Talia, Ra's Al Ghul's daughter. Both are dead now, it doesn't matter anymore."
"So this is about revenge, great."
"Just go." I rolled my eyes and walked back home. I opened the door and stepped inside.
"Hey, kitten. How was it?" Mom called.
"Manar wanted me to make Ken sick. I just sprinkled some powder into his juice and he got a fever. I don't feel good about this."
"It's alright. At least you don't need to kill him."
"Yeah. At least I don't."
Disperance
I woke up to still feel lightheaded. What just happened? I felt really warm. I felt my forehead. It was burning. I pulled off my shirt and laid back down.
Wait, where was Sofia? I struggled up. And limped to the table. A post it was stuck there. It said, "mom called, went home, Sofia" I sighed and collapsed on the bed again.
But I couldn't go back to sleep. Who is Catgirl? Why did she try to kill me? Why didn't she kill me? Who is she aiming for next? And why does she always feel so close to me? Like she's at my school? Maybe she's a student in one of my classes. I can't be sure.
Catgirl
I was sitting in my room in front of my computer, thinking. How can I see Batman? There is two possible ways. I track him down with my hacking skills or I join the Justice League. But how am I gonna join the League? Maybe I could tell Ken that I'm Catgirl and then he can bring me to him. But, he'll hate me for a long time and this whole process could take years!!
But Manar said that it do sent matter how long it takes, as long as I do it.
On the other hand, hacking is dangerous and hard. I have 1% of succeeding in hacking the system and if I do, they can find my location and arrest me and mom. I can't risk that. Yes, I'm a coward. But cats were always frightened easily. So I basically have no plan at all.
This is going so well.