Prologue

You think you know all there is to know about the wizarding world. You know the Hogwarts houses, you know many of the spells us wizards hadn't learned until our later years at Hogwarts, you know the story of "The Chosen One", and you also know of the Deathly Hallows; but, alas, you are still a muggle. Just because you know of these things, it doesn't mean you know everything that lies under the surface. No, this introduction wasn't me saying that I would be telling you everything there is to know about wizards, but I will be telling you about the life of Hermione Jean Granger, Ronald Bilius Weasley, Harry James Potter, Ginevra Molly Weasley, and their (soon to be) little ones. You may also learn a little bit more about Neville Longbottom, Luna Lovegood, (*looks at photo*) , "These two have red hair, must be Weasley's," George Weasley, and Percy Weasley. Not to mention Teddy, who can be quite the handful for the, now adult, wizards. With that said, you still won't know everything about their lives; even I don't know everything about them, but you will learn the importance of love; friendship; and hope. Make sure to pay close attention, and you might even get a glimpse of what magic truly is.