Chapter 10

Not doing characters/setting

*                     *                     *                     *

With Ron now gone and it still being a weekend, Hermione and Ginny decide to hang out. Of course, not everything can be planned; they will be finding that out at breakfast.

*                     *                     *                     *

Hermione, Ginny, and Luna are sitting together eating their food when Pansy walks by, Draco behind her. Instead of following her to the Slytherin table, he sits down in the empty place beside Luna. "Dra–." Pansy starts before seeing that he is no longer behind her. She sees where he is and glares at Luna. "She really likes you." Luna comments. "I can't stand her." Draco replies. Luna notices that Hermione and Ginny are being quiet, obviously not liking Draco sitting with them. "You guys have met Draco– he's my friend." She says to them. "Granger, Weasley." Malfoy nods in an attempt to be cordial. Ginny gives a nod, indicating that she notices him; Hermione does not acknowledge him at all.

*                     *                     *                     *

Pansy walks by with her head held up and she drops a small piece of parchment in front of Luna. Luna opens it:

'Talk to Draco again, and you're dead. Didn't your mum ever tell you not to steal another woman's man? Oh, wait, that's right. She's in the grave, isn't she? So much for being the brightest with of her time.
Your worst enemy, (There was a pansy petal taped the the parchment.)

"What is it, Luna?" Luna's voice shakes as she replies, "No-Nothing. Must have just accidentally dropped it on her way out." She gives a fake smile. "Okay." Draco says, still looking worried.

*                     *                     *                     *

"I'll be back in a minute." Luna says, excusing herself. When she is out of hearing range, Hermione looks at Draco and tells him, "You better not hurt her." "I don't plan on it." He replies seriously, "She is the best thing that has ever happened to me." "Do you want to hang out with us today at Hogsmeade?" Ginny asks. "I would love to. How about Luna and I meet you there around noon?" "That's sounds great."

*                     *                     *                     *

"Where are we going this time?" Luna asks. "Room of Requirements, I suppose." Draco answers. "As long as nobody can see us." Luna tells him. "Embarrassed of me already?" Draco jokes. "Not at all." 

*                     *                     *                     *

"A swimming pool!" Luna exclaims. "And a bathing suit for you." Draco adds. "What about you?" Luna asks. Draco just grins. "Turn away while I put this on." Draco begins unbuttoning his pants as Luna puts on the bikini. When she is finished, she says, "Alright, you can turn around now.". Draco turns around, and Luna laughs aloud as he gapes at her. "You're the one in only your boxers!", Luna points out. "So you did notice." He says with a chuckle, "Plus, look at you! You're stunning!" Luna, in her black and white polk-a-dot bathing suit, dives into the pool, followed by Draco.

*                     *                     *                     *

"Your hair isn't even wet!" Draco exclaims. "The Room of Requirements knows I don't want to deal with tangled hair." Luna jokes. "Yours isn't wet either." She adds as an afterthought. "The Room of Requirements knows I worked really hard to get my hair right for you." "Why do you care what I think about you?" Luna asks. "Because you are amazing! You are the one person who doesn't judge me for the choices I've made, and I don't want you to start judging me." Draco tells her. "I'm not going to start judging you, no matter how horrible your hair looks." She assures him.