Chapter 26

A/N- This takes place the day before Harry and Ginny's wedding. Yes, I am skipping through a lot. I just really wanna finish this and get started on a marauder/jily fanfic.

*                     *                     *                     *

           "Harry, you are not getting a sneak peek at Ginny before your wedding! You know the rules- 48 hours", Hermione snaps! Ginny is switching rooms with Hermione until after the wedding so that Harry can't visit. She has protective charms around the room so that Harry cannot apparate into it, or even touch the doorknob. "But she's my fiancé! I have the right", Harry protests!  Teddy comes out of his room and tugs his arm, "Is Victorie coming soon"?  Ron laughs, "Little Teddy has a crush"! "Victorie is coming down tonight", Harry replies with a smile. "But that's forever away", Teddy complains!  "Not too far away", Hermione assures him, bemused.

*                     *                     *                     *

         "Hermione, you can stay in here tonight", Ron offers. They have had dinner and Hermione made sure to bring Ginny some (though Harry was more than happy to).  "Give me a reason to", Hermione replies with a smirk.  "Because you love me", Ron suggests.  "I'll stay for a little while", Hermione decides, biting her lip. She changes into a pair of shorts and a tank-top as sleepwear, then her and Ron cuddle on the couch in his room, not quite tired enough to sleep yet.

           Ron runs his fingers through her hair and leans in close enough to smell a scent of mint toothpaste. "You're beautiful, Hermione", he murmurs. She blushes slightly, glad for the darkness that possibly made it less obvious.  "You don't look too shabby yourself, Ron", she replies. He smiles and breaks the distance between them, giving her a soft kiss on the lips. She kisses back, wrapping her hands around his neck. "Your killing me", he whispers in between kisses. "I'd hate for that to happen", she replies, pulling away. They hold hands for a while, then Hermione hugs him, "I'm so glad I finally have you".  She wraps her legs around his waist and her hugs back. Soon enough, they have both drifted asleep.

*                     *                     *                     *

         For possibly the first time ever, Ron wakes up before Hermione. He begins to sit up, but notices the awkward position they are in. They had fallen asleep hugging, and Ron must have fallen back when he drifted off and this happened. He doesn't want to wake Hermione. He moves slightly and she mumbles something, but stays asleep.

* * * *

Hermione wakes up groggily. 'Why am I on top of Ron', she thinks in confusion? "Ron, wake up", she kisses his cheek and slides off of him. "I was awake", He mumbles. "I've got to get ready and fix breakfast. I don't have Ginny to help me today. Oh my goodness! Today is the wedding", Hermione rambles! "Calm down, Hermione. We'll go down there and fix breakfast together, then you can help Ginny get ready and I'll be with Harry", Ron replies with a smile. "You'd help me fix the breakfast", Hermione asks? "Anything, for you".

* * * *

"When did you get here", Hermione asks Fleur? "We zarrived zate zast night. Bill iz at ze Burrow", she replies. Victorie comes into the dining room with Teddy, hands clasped together. "Zhat is zo adorable", Fleur exclaims! Hermione nods in agreement.

* * * *

Everyone finishes their breakfast and Hermione brings some to Ginny before Mrs. Weasley apparates to the house and comes in to help with Ginny's hair and makeup.

* * * *

"Let me do your make-up and hair before you try putting on that dress", Mrs. Weasley says. "Zet us do zour hair and make-zup", Fleur corrects. Ginny slides into her bathrobe and slippers, before turning her back to the mirror. Fleur does Ginny's eyeshadow flawlessly- there was black around the edges in a winged shape and it faded into complete natural colors. Despite Ginny's protest, her mum puts only a light shade of pink on her lips, "Ginny Weasley, you are not wearing red lipstick on your wedding day! I am not having my only daughter looking like a Scarlet Girl on her wedding day"! Fleur puts Ginny's hair in some sort of fancy bun (in picture), leaving a strand of hair out by her face , then clasps a red jeweled necklace around her neck. "Okay, Ginny, we're going to help Hermione, Luna, and Victorie get ready. Be putting on your dress and don't ruin anything", Mrs. Weasley says. (Luna just got here while they were doing hair and makeup)

* * * *

Hermione slides on her outfit and Fleur does her make-up, very natural, and her hair, in a loose french-braid. Luna is being touched up by Molly on the other side of the room and Victorie is complaining about the fact that nobody is getting her dolled up yet. Luna's dress is a simple red one with a golden belt around the waist.
She also has on very little make-up and her hair in a loose french-braid. Fleur leaves to go work on Victorie.

*                     *                     *                     *

            Harry struggles to flatten his hair as he paces around the room nervously.  "You'll be fine, Harry", Ron tries to calm him down, "I mean, all you've gotta do is kiss her, right? And you do that often, so it's not like you'll be doing anything different".  Harry chuckles, "You have such a way with words".