Chapter 13

A day went by and Draco had shown no other signs of waking. Pansy hadn't come back, though Hermione and Ginny are visiting now. Would you like to pay Draco a visit? Of course, nobody will be able to see you.

* * * *

           "Pansy cursed him", Hermione asks? Luna nods, squeezing Draco's hand.  "Why didn't you tell us she was threatening you", Ginny questions fiercely? "We would have done something". "That's why I didn't tell you. You would have done something. And I don't want to start anything with her", Luna shrugs.  "Too late for that", Hermione mutters, glancing at Draco.

* * * *

          "So, are you going out with him or does Neville still have a chance", Ginny asks?  "I don't like Neville", Luna exclaims in response.  "Whatever, just answer my question". "Well, technically we are going out because we are going places but no, Draco is not my boyfriend", Luna tells her.  "Do you want him to be", Hermione asks?  Luna blushes slightly and grins, "I'm not really sure. I guess, I do like him. But I don't really know if I want to be his girlfriend".  "You guys are kind of cute together", Ginny admits. "Make good babies".  Hermione swats her arm, "Ginny Weasley"!  "I didn't mean anything by it. Just that they would produce attractive offspring", Ginny mutters.  "That sounded no better", Hermione says!  "I think you and Harry would produce attractive offspring", Luna tells her seriously.  Hermione chokes on air.  "Thank you, Luna", Ginny replies with a smile.

* * * *

          "Goodnight, Luna", Hermione echoes after Ginny as they leave the hospital wing.  Luna feels a squeeze on her hand. "Draco, Draco are you awake", she asks?  "Just waiting for everyone else to leave", he whispers in a hoarse voice. Luna smiles and gives him a glass of water, which he drinks greedily. When he finishes, he sets it beside him and smirks, "So, I have one question; Do you think we would produce attractive offspring"?  Luna feels heat rising up her neck, "I can't believe you heard that".  "You look horrible, Luna", Draco says. "That isn't the nicest thing to say", Luna replies. "I mean you look beautiful, but horrible. Have you left this room"? Luna shakes her head no, "What if you woke up while I was gone"?  "I would have screamed your name until you came in", he assures her. "And I would have ran as fast as I could to get here".

* * * *

         "Luna"? "Yes, Draco". "How long have I been out"? "Three days".  Draco's eyes widen, "Three days"? Luna nods. "Will you give me another chance"? "What do you mean, Draco"? "I had three days to make you like me, and I lost them. Let me have a rematch", Draco explains with a frown. She hugs him. "I like you, Draco. I really really like you", she whispers. "I still have to win you over for sure though. Three more days once I get out of this hospital bed and you will be mine, Luna Lovegood. You mark my words".  Luna was caught up on the words, 'You will be mine'.

A/N: My chapters are getting short :( . I'm going to go into Christmas pretty soon, so yay! But just bars with me for another chapter or two. What would you guys think if I made another fanfic after this about just Druna? Would any of you read it?