Chapter 33

A/N: This is skipping to when Luna meets Rory. I know, heartbreaker for Draco but still.

*                     *                     *                     *

            "I'm so glad you could meet here", Luna exclaims as they walk through Hogsmeade. "Yeah, what's going on"? "Well, I've met someone....his name is Rory. We met at a convention, he's a naturalist too". "That's great, Luna. Can we meet him", Hermione says? "Of course"  "You both can come down for dinner sometime. Just drop by". "Thanks".

*                     *                     *                     *
A/N: Now this is Luna with Rory.

             "Would you care to dance", Rory asks with a gleam in his eyes? "We don't have music", Luna points out. "I can hum", he assures her. "In that case, it would be my pleasure". 

            "You remind me of someone", Luna mumbles as they begin to dance to Rory's humming. "Who", he asks? "That's the thing, I can't remember", she sighs in confusion. "Then don't try to. Just live in the now, with me. Let go of the past", Rory whispers. She hugs him, "Thank you".

*                     *                     *                     *

            A/N: Sorry for the short chapter, but I am so close to finishing this story. I'm trying to stretch it out far enough. The next chapter is going to be Draco and Astoria's wedding!