Chapter 35

A/N: LUNA'S WEDDING!!!!!!! probably a short chapter :(

*                     *                     *                     *

           The guests gasp when they see Luna's rainbow dress, but it really does fit her style. Rory has on a brown tux on, not his normal black, but it suits him well.

*                     *                     *                     *

            Her bridesmaids are also wearing unusual outfits. Hermione wasn't completely convinced that she looked nice in her bright gold dress, but Luna promised before they began that she looked perfect. Now, Hermione isn't even thinking about her dress. She sees how happy both Rory and Luna look together and forgets all about her dress.

*                     *                     *                     *

               After the wedding, everyone dances. Of course, Luna's dancing consists of some odd dance moves, but she shines like the stars. 

*                     *                     *                     *

           At the burrow, Molly Weasley asks George about Angelina. "Angelina came by the shop everyday. Apparently, it wasn't just because she liked the products. When I came to that realization, I asked her to marry me", George says. "Marry you", his mom exclaims?! George shrugs, "Yeah, there was no reason to date. I mean, we've known each other forever already".  "A girl doesn't want you to rush into things like that", Ginny argues! George shrugs again, "She said yes". 

*                     *                     *                     *

             "Victorie, will you marry me", Teddy asks after hearing George's conversation? Victorie smirks, "Girls don't want you rushing into things like that". Victorie then flips her hair and walks away.