Chapter 30

"Engaged", Ginny exclaims, "But weren't you guys just mad at each other"? "Well, we came to an understanding", Hermione says, grinning happily. Ginny pulls her into a hug, "I'm so happy for you".

* * * *

"You proposed", Harry asks, "How did it go"? "She said yes, of course! I am so happy", Ron replies! "That's great, just make sure not to get on her bad side". "I love her so much", Ron murmurs, mainly to himself.

* * * *

"I love you so much", Ron tells Hermione. "I love you too", she replies with a small blush. Ron smirks, "Then you won't mind if I do this". Before she can reply, he leans in a kisses her hard on the lips. She kisses back, sliding her hands around his back.  "I can't wait for the wedding", Ron murmurs. Hermione grins, "There is so much to prepare, but it will be worth it".

*                     *                     *                     *

          "We are shopping for your dress tomorrow", Ginny agrees. "You won't forget"? "How could I, with your consent reminding me"?!  "Make sure to get her in something flashy", Ron calls from the other room! Hermione blushes madly and Ginny laughs, "Will do"!

A/N: Sorry for the VERY short chapter. I just haven't updated in a week or so and didn't want to keep you all waiting. Not that very many people are waiting for me to update, but still. I hope you are satisfied with this chapter!