Chapter 27

Harry stands at the front of the church, waiting for Ginny. The wedding has started. Resisting the urge to run his hands through his hair, he stares at the door. It opens and Mr. Weasley escorts Ginny down the isle. Everything stops in the moment. Even Dean Thomas, at the wedding with his new girlfriend, gapes at Ginny with longing.

          Imagine the view from the top of a mountain at sunset, the trees looking black compared to the sun. Imagine a stallion galloping through a flower-filled meadow on a nice spring day. Now multiply the beauty of that by a thousand; that is how Ginny Weasley looks as she makes her way to Harry.

           Next thing he knows, the priest says, "You may kiss the bride".  And he does kiss her passionately like never before.

*                     *                     *                     *

          They begin to cut the cake and Mrs. Weasley says, "Ginny, I think the zipper might be messed up on your dress". "Oh, it's alright. Harry will be helping me out of it later anyways". Harry turns red and gives Molly an apologetic look. "You do not say that at a wedding", Molly gasps! "Just make sure and let us know when the little ones arrive", Arthur Weasley jokes. Molly slaps his arm.

*                     *                     *                     *

           "We're finally married", Ginny whispers as they sit on Harry's bed. "Yeah, I've never felt better", he replies. "Now we don't have to worry about separate bedrooms", she jokes. "And we don't have to worry about walking in on each other in the bathroom", Harry jokes back. Ginny gives Harry a light kiss, "We are bonded for life".
Harry smiles, "You know, when most people talk about marriage, they talk about it as your life is ending. But, in reality, my life has only started".

*                     *                     *                     *

          A/N: SHORT I KNOW! Don't kill me for not going into full details, and please comment if you would like a Jily fanfic in the near future!