Chapter 32

A/N: This chapter is of Hermione and Ron's wedding. I know it is a huge time skip, and I only have a few more chapters left of this fanfic *cries*.

"This dress does not go with my hair", Ginny exclaims with a frown! "You look amazing", Luna assures her. Mrs. Granger smiles and continues helping with Hermione's makeup. Fleur smiles when Hermione is ready for help with her hair and stands behind her. "You look amazing", Fleur tells Hermione. "So do you". She had chosen Fleur as a bridesmaid, along with Luna and Ginny.

* * * *

"Is my tie straight", Ron asks nervously? "For the last time, Ron, you look fine", Harry yells! Ron had chosen Harry, Percy, and Bill as his groomsmen. Originally he had asked George, but he declined.

* * * *

All eyes turn to Hermione as she walks down the isle with her father. She caught her mother's eye, noticing tears. They were happy ones.  Ron smiles widely as she makes her way to him.

*                     *                     *                     *

             Times goes by and they begin their vows. Ron begins, "I'm not good with words, or really anything but eating, but especially not words. And there are no words, not really, to describe all of these feelings I have for you. I love you, Hermione, so much. I love you, not for you looks, but for who you are, though your looks are pretty good too. I've promised to live the rest of my life with you, and that wasn't a hard promise to make, now I'm ready for the rest of my life to start. And if I could give you one thing, besides the ring of course, I would give you the ability to see yourself from my eyes. Then, and only then, you would be able to see how bloody special you really are. I may have the emotional range of a teaspoon, but I give all my emotions to you". 

Hermione laughs at the end, smiling, with tears in her eyes, "I didn't have anything as beautiful as that prepared, but here it goes.....well, actually, I had something great prepared, fifteen whole pages, but I memorized them and-. I'll stop rambling now". The guests laugh and Ron keeps grinning. "Well, hear it goes. Ron, you have been a great friend to me since first year. We grew up together, and I never expected us to end up here. I wouldn't change a thing. Our first conversation was about dirt on your nose, which now seems a lot funnier than it seemed then. It look all of those years to realize how much we really loved and cared about each other. I love you, Ronald". They kiss, both grinning madly.

*                     *                     *                     *

            "I love slow dancing with you", Ron whispers in her ear. "Maybe you don't have the emotional range of a teaspoon", Hermione whispers back.

*                     *                     *                     *

            They get back home that evening  and Hermione sits on the edge of Ron's bed. She pulls out the golden journal that they found in the Room of Requirements and opens it up. They both smile as they see the name replaced with another-
'Hermione Jean Weasley'.