Axel giving out a job??!!! 0.0

A week later things where finally get back to how they used to be and I was finally caught up on everything that happened while I was in the coma. Thank god that I had prearranged with the school to graduate early so now while Roxas is in school I am at the shop working and taking online collage courses. The courses I am taking are based on business, game design, and animation. Since I plan to make a comic about our past life, or a game. My so called Father was in jail for life with a death penalty coming up soon because it turns out he is one of the most wanted man in the world. Shocking, okay not really. Roxel was with me at the shop just laying at my feet as I sat in the back working on collage work. Since there was no one in the shop, but me and Roxel. Then Riku came walking in. “Hey Riku what you need?” I asked. “Any chance you could help me find a job?” Riku asked. “Uuummm sure but why?” I asked confused cause really Riku has never needed a job before now. “Parents” Riku stated. “Oh, how about I give you a job here.” I said. “What?!” Riku said sounding confused cause he knew I never hired anyone. “Well I could use help with the shop, so I can take my collage classes.” “Wow thanks Axel.” “Anytime. How about I show you how things go around here.” I said getting up. Over the next few hours I showed Riku how to open and close shop, feed Roxel (Who stays at the shop during the day as a guard dog), stock selves, play the daily video, and check out customers. We got so caught up in what we were doing that we didn’t notice the time. Till the front door opened, and Roxas and Sora walked in. “Oh shit. I am so sorry guys. I was showing Riku here how things worked since I’m giving him a job here so I lost track of time.” I said once I caught sight of them. “It’s okay Aku. Zexion gave us a ride here, and wait did you say your giving Riku a job?!” Roxas said shocked. “Ya cause I could use the help. Since it is hard to take care of the shop and do my collage courses.” I said. “Sweet! Thank you Axel!” Sora said happy for his boyfriend. “Your welcome Sora. Now I have an idea I need to run by you guys. I have already run it by everyone else.” I said. “Yeah?” They asked. “I am planning to make a comic on our past life and I need your guys’ point of view from then. If that is okay?” I said. They looked at each other for a moment thinking before saying “Okay.” “Sweet this is gonna be awesome.” I said going to my desk and pulling out a stack of papers. “What’s that?” Roxas asked. “Everyone else’s point of view minus you guys are the main point of views I am going to be using.” I said and Roxas just shook his head at my antics.

The next few hours were filled with us talking about our past. Laughing at some things, and getting over plus understanding others. “So that’s way you ditched the organization and saved me.” Sora said. “Ya couldn’t sit aside and let my Roxas get killed no matter what form he is in.” I said pulling Roxas to me. “Makes you wonder what happened to the King and Everyone else.” Riku said. “No idea maybe one day we can try to travel worlds again to see.” I said. “True but I would wonder how they would react to everyone. Since you guys used to be in the organization.” Sora said. “Aaahhh that would be a sight.” I said. “Yeah and I wouldn’t mind seeing Twilight Town again.” Roxas said. “Oh, defiantly Roku. We would have to at least do our tradition one more time on that clock tower.” I said looking off with a smile at the happy memories we had there. “We could try in the future but for now let’s enjoy our new life.” Riku said. “True that, but you can’t help but think how much things have changed.” I said. “Yeah cause back then we were enemies and you guys were nobodies.” Sora said. “That and now we have our own heart.” Roxas said. “A dream come true, but Roku you do know back than you were my heart.” I said sounding sappy, but it was all true. “Uuuhhh guys.” “Yeah Sora?” “We got to get home.” “Huh?” That was when we noticed the time which we once again had lost track of. “Oh crap” With that we took off quickly closing the shop and ran out the door. Roxas, Roxel, Sora, and I hopped in my car saying goodbye to Riku and heading off back home (aka Roxas/Sora’s place). Luckily we got there in time, so no trouble for us plus dinner went off well as usual.

I was getting ready for bed with Roxas already laying out on the bed. Usually I had all my skin cover to hide the scars, but now that Roxas knows there was no reason to hide any more. With that I just put on fresh boxers for bed.

ROXAS’S POV

I was sitting on the bed waiting for Axel to come out so we could head to bed. When I saw Axel walk out in only a pair of boxers. I couldn’t help but feed guilty for all the scars that littered Axel’s body. “Roxas?” I heard Axel say snapping me out of my daze to see him in front of me. “I am so sorry Aku.” I mumbled as Axel pulled me to my chest. “It is in no way your fault. It is my father’s fault no one else’s and he is now in jail being put to death soon.” Axel said kissing my head lightly. “Okay Aku. Love you.” I said as I started to nodded off. I fell asleep to Axel saying “Love you too my Roku. Always will.”

Aurthor's Note/Plea:Hey my readers I need some help. I need ideas on what to do for some dates and happy times. I will dedicate the chap to the person who gave me the idea so please help me I am running into a brick wall and need help getting a latter to climb over it.