Chakrams and Keyblades :D

ROXAS’S POV

The next morning I woke up to an empty bed in a room that wasn’t mine. Confused I slowly put on some clothes and made my way down to the kitchen where I heard some voices. Entering the kitchen I found Axel, Tony, and Danny all seated at the table talking and drinking fresh coffee. “Axel?” I asked tiredly. “Oh good morning Roku.” Axel said standing up to pull a chair out for me. “You want anything? I got eggs, bread, and some Lucky Charms.” Tony said just as I sat down. “Eggs and Toast please.” I said. Axel smiled at me and moved into the kitchen to make me breakfast since eggs and toast are some of the only food Axel can actually cook well. Minutes later I was more awake and Axel had finished cooking my food. Once he put some food in front of me Axel went back to his seat. “Hey, you guys gonna have to go in?” Axel asked. “Yeah, got to update the chief, but we will be back in a matter of minutes cause we gotta protect you guys.” Tony said. “What about when I’m at school?” I asked since I was going into school here tomorrow. “Either I will follow you around or we will think of something else out.” Danny said. “Wait if you guys are to protect us shouldn’t we head down with you?” I asked confused. “Roxas they don’t want us coming because it would prove they are the ones protecting us since the file will be under classified and off the computer.” Axel said. “Oh, okay.” I said now understanding why cause really I wouldn’t want Axel’s father finding us. I wouldn’t want to even think about what would happen should Axel’s father find out. A little while later Danny and Tony headed off to the station. “I’m scared Aku” I said after a bit of us sitting in silence just having the possibilities of what could happen if we were found by Axel’s father. “If it helps at all Roku I got a weapon.” Axel said pulling me into his arms. “What?” I asked confused and shock. Cause really what weapon last I checked Axel’s didn’t have any weapons. Axel just smiled pulling me up and to the bedroom. Where Axel placed me on the bed, and went into the closest to grab something. When he came out he was carrying to my major shock cause there laying gleaming in his hands where his faithful chakrams. Shakily I stood up and made my way to him laying my hands gently on top of them. My eyes widening as a warm feeling spread up my arms. That exact same feeling I always felt when ever I held Axel’s weapons (Only Axel’s weapons we like to think it is because we are soul mate. Hey for all we know that could be true.). “How?” I managed to get out after some time. “I can’t explain, but all I can say is one day they appeared on my bed not long before our reunion. I can say I am 100% sure that this are my babies.” Axel said. I smiled at hearing Axel use his nickname for his chakrams. Axel gently place them into my hands and I handled them with the most care I could. Since Axel has only allowed me the hold his Chakrams without the immediately disappearing in flames. I watched them and loving moving my hands across them. During this I didn’t notice Axel go back into the closest and pull something else out till he was right in front of me. What my eyes meet made me nearly faint right there cause if I thought Axel’s chakrams were surprising there resting peacefully in his hands were my Keyblades, Oblivion and Oathkeeper. Setting down Axel’s chakrams gently beside me on the bed to take my keyblades out Axel’s hands. Once they were in my hands tears of happiness poured out of my eyes at the feeling of my keyblades again. I stood there tears flowing down my face as I held my keyblades. Axel had moved to stand behind me whipping my tears away with a smile on his face. After a considerable about of time I place my keyblades on top of Axel’s chakram where our weapons started to glow softly. I then turned around to burry my head into Axel’s firm chest. “I don’t understand Aku.” I said as I cried out in happiness into Axel’s chest wetting his shirt. “Me either Roku, but soon who knows we might get our powers back.” Axel said with a hopeful look. I laughed out at how much Axel misses his ability over fire “Okay Aku just as long as things don’t end up like back then. When Sora was our enemy.” I said looking up at Axel from his chest. “I promise none of that is gonna happen again.” Axel said sternly giving me a kiss. Then out of no where we heard someone enter the apartment. Axel’s eyes narrowed , and he indicate for me to be silent as he flipped the lights off and listened. Axel’s eyes widen as he must of heard something bad since he pushed me into the closest. Placing my keyblades in my hands as while as shutting the closest door to leave me in silent darkness. I could barely hear Axel grab his Chakrams and make his way out of the room. I was stuck sitting there waiting and listening to the aching silence. Then out of the silence echoed a loud gunshot. I swear my heart stopped right there. I bolted out of the closest heading straight to where I believe Axel was cause there was no why I was gonna lose him again with out a fight and revenge. Once I reached the Living Room I was met with the scene of Axel, Tony , and Danny standing around a person laying on the ground. “Axel!” I said out in relief bolting straight to him, and ending up burring myself in his chest. All the while making sure this is real Axel isn’t hurt. “Okay what’s going on?” Danny asked as I continued to cuddle deeper into Axel’s chest. “Huh?” Axel asked. “Where did the weapons come from?” Tony asked. “Oh, uuumm how to explain this without Danny have a heart attack.” Axel said. Turning around in Axel’s arms to face Tony and Danny I said “Easiest way to explain it is as Tony knows we remember our past lives. Which were very different. Like magic, monster call heartless and what not, oh and us being nobodies. Aka nobodies are people who have had their hearts taken out by heartless and what is left should it be strong enough become nobodies. How strong depends on what nobody me and Axel where in the high group aka the ones in charge. Since the nobodies that are the highest are human like but we don’t have hearts.” “All these nobodies created an organization call Organization 13 which controls and leads all other nobodies. Each one of us in org 13 was assigned a number and secondary name as well as have an weapon and element. I was and am Axel number 8, Flurry of the Dancing Flames. My element is fire and my weapons are my Chakrams.” Axel said. “I’m Roxas number 13, The Key of Destiny. My element is light and my weapons are my two Keyblades.” I said. “This organization 13 was it good or bad?” Danny asked. “Bad.” Axel and I said together both of us not truly happy with what we had done then, and we weren’t the only ones we all regretted it. I could tell Danny was starting to panic. “Their okay Dan. Organization 13 is before everyone’s time here, and they all regret what they did. But they did what they had to in order to hopefully be whole again.” Tony said placing his hand on Danny’s shoulder. I could tell with that Danny calmed down. “Okay now that we have that good. What are we gonna do with him?” I asked poking the still form of our intruder. “I’ll take him down town.” Danny said kneeling down and cuffing the guy as well as not so gently hauling him out the door. “Hopefully this won’t take forever and soon your dad is gonna be back on his way to death row. Just as we know he belongs.” Tony said. “I hope so Tone. I hope so.” Axel said holding me tighter to him. I could just tell we were all think of the ifs.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

***NOTE:I could use some idea for then next bit and I am sad to say the end is drawing near but never fear there are still my big surprise I have been hiding from everyone. ;D