Chapter 1

(Rachel's POV):
*snap* I took some picture for my blog post. It's quick chilly in LA, today. The weather was quite lovely though. Thirty minutes later, I started to walk home. In my hand I had my camera, a binder, my phone, and my purse. I had to go to my best friend, Kaitlyn's house for some more picture, for my blog.
As I was carrying my stuff and heading to the subway. "Great," I mumbled, as there were no seats. None of my hands were free. "Damn it," I thought. After a few minutes, I loosened my hands up. "I need a break," I thought. Just then, all of my stuff fell. "Shit." I grumbled. "Need help?" A guy said. "Umm, yeah, if you don't mind." I replied.

He's cute. Damnit it, Rachel, why do you have to be such a klutz?!

"Thanks," I said after he got everything for me. "Oh, by the way, my name's Joe," Joe said. "Nice to meet you, Joe, my name's Rachel," I replied. "I can walk you to you house, if you'd like." He said.

I decided to go to my house instead and text Kaitlyn why, later.

"Sure," I said.

This could go very nicely ;)

He carried my binder and camera. "Hey, just wondering, but why do you have a camera?" He asked.
"I'm a blogger," I replied.
"Oh really, I'm a YouTuber." He said.
"Cool! I love Zoella on Youtube and her blog is AMAZING!!" I said, excitedly.
"She my sister," he told me.

oh my god. im about to shit myself.

"Wait, aren't you British?" I asked, his accent sounded British and as a fan girl I am, I knew everything about Zoella.

"Oh, yeah. I'm here on holiday with my roommate, Caspar and my friend, Oli." He replied.

"Cool." I said, as we walk to my apartment.

(Joe's POV):
She's kinda hot. (AYE , WHERE MY 5SOS FAM AT?!)

I put her stuff down on the kitchen table.

"Do you want to go to the café, my treat," Rachel said.

"Sure," I said, although I had to meet up with Caspar and Oli.

Ehh, I'll tell them later. Then, I can bloat about the awesome girl I just met.

We walked to the café and ordered. We had a lovely chatted about YouTube, Zoë, and other stuff.

I really wasn't paying attention, because she looked so beautiful.

We exchanged numbers and called it a night.

"I had a great time, Rachel," I said
"Me, too," she said.

She gave me a hug, as I set off to find Caspar and Oli.

(Rachel POV):
damn, I had a great day

I took a shower, blow dried me hair, and crawled into bed. I check my phone.

*3 msg from Kaitlyn
*5 missed calls from Kaitlyn

"Sorry, I ran into a cute guy on the subway and we went to the café together. I'm sorry, let's rescheduled for next week?💕"
I sent the text.

*bzz* *bzz*
"Okay, that's all right. I was worried. I'm glad you you're alright. I'm gonna get some sleep. gn boo ❤️💫" it said.

"gn babes 😙" I sent.

Within a few minutes, I passed out.

***************************************
A/N
I hope you enjoyed that VERY detailed chapter. Please comment on what I should improve on. Dm me @/Rachel.zhou on Instagram for a new cover, bc I really need a better one. 💕
- r 🦄