Chapter 4

".. I know it's early and all, but I just wanted to ask you, before.." Joe trailed off.
"Before what?" I said.
"When I leave back to the UK," he said.
"Oh yeah. I kinda forgot you were on vacation.." I said, sadly.
"So, will you," Joe asked.
"Yes, yes I will," finally saying.
"Now that you've said that, I'm leaving to the UK in 2 day. Will you come with me?" Joe asked, holding my hand.
"Of course!!," I was sooo excited.
Joe pulled me in for a kiss, so I kiss back.
"Are you staying for the night?" Joe asked, when he pulled away.

I look at his hotel room, it has 1 bed.

"Now, I will, I'm gonna grab some clothes from my apartment and come back." I said.
"You gonna leave me?" Joe said, sarcastically. "It'll be a few minutes," I said, walking out the door.

My apartment was only a few minutes away from the hotel. I had an Uber pick me up.

*Arriving at my apartment*
I had my duffel bag from earlier today. I cleared that out and grabbed some pajamas, clothes for the morning, makeup, toothbrush, brush, etc.

After I pack my bag a headed back to the hotel. I walked into Joe's room and put my stuff on the ground. Joe was showering, so I watch some of Joe's videos.

It was so funny watching it. Joe came out the shower, as I was watching the balloon prank Joe pulled on Caspar.

"What are you watching?" He asked.
I showed him the screen. "You watch my videos?" He asked. "Definitely," I said, going in for a hug.

"You can go shower now," Joe said, after he let go. "Okay," I hoped into the shower and did my regular routine.

*later that night*
It's quite late, but Joe and I are watching some Netflix together. We cuddled in bed. It was about 1 am.

(Joe's POV):
Wow. I finally got Rachel to become my girlfriend. Finally. Now, I just need her to go back to the UK with me.

*****************************************
A/N
Thanks for reading! ❤️ What do you think Joe is going to do? Anyways #Roe is official. (: Comment on what I should improve on. & ily 💕
-r🦄