Chapter 5

*Sunday Morning (8:00)
(Joe's POV):
Earlier I text Oli and Caspar, that I'm dating Rachel right now. Today is Sugg Sunday and I don't have a video. I thought about asking Rachel to do a girlfriend tag with me. I'll do it later, I'm still tired. Then, I fell back asleep.

*1 hour later*
(Rachel's POV):
I woke up with an arm in my t-shirt on my stomach. Naughty Joesph. I pulled away from Joe and pick an outfit. I didn't feel like changing in the bathroom and Joe was still asleep, so I changed in the room.

I grabbed my zigzag printed romper. (Picture above ^) I took off my pajamas, which is an old t-shirt and shorts. I was putting on my bra, until I heard the bed started moving.

Shit.

Joe woke up. He came up behind me and hugged and kissed me on the side of my cheek.

"Morning," he said. "Joe, I don't have any clothes on right now," I whined. "I know," Joe said, winking.

"Ugh," I said, walking to the bathroom and locked the door. I put on the romper. I brush my hair and did my makeup. Today I used foundation, highlighter, bronzer, mascara, and put on a light pink lipstick.

When I was finally ready, Joe was on his phone. I sat beside him and put laid my head on his shoulder. He was on Twitter.

"Hey, wanna do a video with me?" Joe asked. "Absolutely," I said. "What is gonna be about?" I asked. "We're going to announce our relationship and do a 'Who is Most Likely To'," Joe explained. "Are you sure your fans will be alright with that?" I asked. "I have loving fans and I'm sure they'll be happy if I'm happy," Joe said. "Okay," I replied.

*3:00*
We are about to start filming. Joe set up his tripod, camera, and light. Then, we started filming. "Hello everyone!" Joe said. "This is my.. girlfriend, Rachel," Joe said. "Hey guys," I said, cheerfully. "She is a blogger you can find her blog in the top line of the description and her social media," Joe said.

"Also, we are doing a Who is Most Likely To," Joe said ,"I'm pretty sure you all know what that is, so let's get on with the video," Joe added.

"Number 1," Caspar said, behind the camera. 
"Who is most likely to shart in public?"
I held up the side that said 'Joe' and so did Joe. Joe laughed. "Wow, thanks." He muttered.

*After filming*
Joe had upload the video and it was so funny. I had to go back to my apartment. "See you later, babe," Joe said. I smiled as he said babe. "See yaaa," I said. I kissed him on the cheek and headed out the door.

"Oh and remember to pack, you're coming to the UK tomorrow," Joe added, as I walked on the door.

I walked home. I unpacked and called Kaitlyn. "Im coming me over right now," I said. "Okay?" She said, obviously confused. I quickly hung up and

She only lived on the top floor of the apartment building. I took my camera and binder. I walked into the elevator.

When I arrived at Kaitlyn's place, I told her everything about me and Joe and going to the UK.

"Tomorrow?!" She said, when I mention the UK trip with Joe.

"Yeah, I'm sorry. I should of told you sooner," I said.

"That's okay.." She said quietly. We took some blog post picture and headed to my apartment.

I looked at my phone and I've gain more than 1,000 followers on Twitter and Instagram.

Wow.

I posted a picture of me and Joe hugging. Most of the comments are saying '#ROE 😍' or 'Couple Goals'. The comments were so positive.

I packed my bag, for the flight to the UK. I'm taking 5 different t-shirts, 5 different pants, 2 coats, 2 sandals, 1 pair of heel, 1 pair of converse, 4 rompers, 3 dresses, 1 pair of Nike shoes, sports bras, bras, underwears, a pair of sweatpants, 4 old t-shirts, 3 bathing suits, curler, brush, toothbrush, makeup bag, my camera, undershirts, etc.

I packed my stuff all in this giant mint green suitcase. I rolled all my clothes, instead of fold them (life hack: rolling clothes keep out wrinkles and takes up less space).

I watched an episode of Pretty Little Liars. I took a bath, with my lush bath bomb. I ate a quick dinner of rice and chicken.

I caught up with some videos and edit some blog posts. I Snapchatted saying 'gn everyone 😙💫'.

I had to go to sleep really early tonight, at like 8:30. I had to get on the flight at 5:45. I can't wait.

"Going to the UK tomorrow, w/ bae @/joe_sugg" I tweeted.

I received an text saying
"Good night, babe, ily 😍💕" from Joe.
"Good night, love you too 😘😘" I replied.

Then I fell fast asleep.

*****************************************
A/N
Thanks for 50 reads!!! ❤️ ily all so much. Thanks for sticking around. What do you think is gonna happen in the UK? Anyways, please comment on what I can improve on. I love you all 😍💕💕💕
-r🦄