Chapter 9

*One Week Later*
(Rachel's POV):
"Good morning, babe," Joe said. "Good morning," I said.

"Are you leaving today?" Joe asked. "You know, I've been thinking. What if I just move here?" I said. "Wait, are you being serious?" Joe questioned. "Well, I've been thinking a lot about it and being in the same place doesn't do me any good," I said. "Great!" He said.

"I do have to find an apartment that I can pay the rent on and I have to go back to LA to get my stuff," I explained. "Would you like me to go to LA with you, again?" He asked.

(Caspar's POV):
I was walking across to my room, until I heard, not eavesdropped, Rachel was going back to LA. Joe has been weird lately especially since he started dating Rachel.

Sure I like Rachel and all, but she's been pulling Joe away from me. Joe used to hang out with me almost everyday. It's like he's moving in with Rachel or something.

I heard Joe asking Rachel, if she wanted him to go to LA with him. He just gonna leave me?

Luckily, Rachel then said," No, I think Caspar would be lonely, if you do,"

Thank god. I'm going back to bed.

(Rachel's POV):
I was heading to the airport at 5. It is 4:37, so I started leaving.

"You know, I'm gonna miss you," Joe said.

"Obviously. I'm gonna miss you too," I replied. We wrapped into a bear hug and he started to kiss me all over.

I was leaving for about a month without Joe. One the plus side, I get to see Kaitlyn and on the down side I have to break the news to her.

I called a taxi and told them to drive me to the airport. I had finally arrived and boarded my flight.

As I was on my flight, I tweeted out :
" Lots of things are happening! So excited💕🔥 "

I checked on my phone 3 msg. Messages from Kaitlyn, Caspar, and Joe.

Joe 😍❤️: "Travel safe 🌎❤️"

Kaitlyn 👭💕: "ayeeee, my best friend is coming back todayyyyyy! i have news when you get herreeee"

Caspar 🍕: "We're gonna miss you! Have fun in LA, see you soon"

I quickly replied to all of them.
*ping* *ping*
I checked my phone. One new message from Ay'Maya.

Ay'Maya 😛: "i heard your moving here in a month, look forward to seeing yaaa"

I replied to her and jotted down some ideas for my blog. I finally arrived back in LA.

Yay, warmth. I looked around for Kaitlyn, because she said that she was gonna meet me here.

Someone pat me on the back. I turned around swiftly, it was Kaitlyn. I immediately hug her. "I've miss you," I say. "Me too!" She replied.

"I have news," I say. "Me too" she said. "You can go first," I told Kaitlyn. "I'm moving to the UK," she blurted. "Same!!!" I replied.

"Have you decided where your gonna live yet?" Kaitlyn asked. "Actually no," I say. "Wanna become roomies?" She asked. "Um, duh," I say.

We called an uber and headed to our apartment. "Ah, home sweet home," I say. Kaitlyn followed me into my room.

"Okay, so I found an apartment in London and it seems really nice," she said. She had some pictures to show me. (Pictures above)

"Wow, I really like it there," I say. After about a hour of talking about rents and stuff, we finally settled on getting the place.

We called our landlord and told them to give us a month and we are out. Sadly, they said it can't be extended that long, so we're staying for a week.

I guess I could work with that...

I packed all of my stuff. My apartment was so empty. This was my first apartment and I'm gonna miss it so much.

I delivered it to a delivery service and they shipped it to my new apartment in London. Kaitlyn finished up a little later then me, but we shipped our stuff at the same time.

Kaitlyn and I went to the airport and went on a flight to London. Joe said he was gonna meet me there.

Kaitlyn and I boarded our flight and we're so ready.

I tweeted : "London here we come @/kaitlyneatstacos 🤘🌎"

*****************************************
A/N
Thanks for reading, I hoped you liked this chapter. Idk if I did, but regardless, please remember to vote, comment, and follow! Ily all sooo much 💕❤️.
-r 🦄