Chapter 7

(Rachel's POV):
"H-hi," I stammered.
Zoë came in for a hug. "Oh my god, I love you so much," I said. "Awh, that's so sweet," she replied.

Behind Zoë there was a girl behind her. "Oh, and this is my best friend Ay'Maya!," she said. "Hey, nice to meet you," Ay'Maya said. "You too," I replied.

"Um Rachel, I have a meeting at 5:30 (in 30 minutes) and I have a guys night with Alfie, Caspar, Oli, Marcus, Connor, and a few other mates. Zoë do mind if Rachel stays with you for today?" Joe questioned.

"No problem! Ay'Maya is also staying with us. We could have a great sleepover!!!," she exclaimed.

"Okay, I'll see you later, Rachel," Joe said, kissing my forehead.

"Bye, have fun!" I said. "You too!" He called, as he walk away.

We drove to Zoë's place. Zoë drove as Ay'Maya and I talked. We went silent after a few minutes. "Hey, I was wondering if you just want to watch Disney movies or something," Zoë suggest, to break the silence.

"Sure, that'd be lovely," I replied. We had finally arrived at her "flat."

I set my stuff down in her den. Nala came over to me, jumping on me. (Nala is Zoë and Alfie's black pug, if you didn't know)

"Awh! She's cuter in real life!!" I said, as I petted her. "Do you guys want a drink?" Zoë asked.

"That'd be lovely," Ay'Maya and I replied. After a few minutes, Zoë returned and brought us teas.

"I'm going shopping for some sweets and food, do you guys wanna come?" Zoë asked.

"Sure," I said. We got back into the car and went shopping. We popped into a shop.

"Do you guys want any crisps?" Zoë asked. "Sure, I'll get the cheese and onion," Ay'Maya said.

"Crisps? You mean chips, right?," I asked. "Oh yeah, you're  American," Zoë said. "Anyways, I'll just get the salt and vinegar," I said.

"Have you tried Dairy Milk, Rachel?" Ay'Maya asked me. "No, what's that?" " You'll love it," she said, tossing 3 Dairy Milks into the basket.

We also got some popcorn and more candies. After our shopping, we drove back to Zoë's place.

I look at my phone.
"New msg from 'Joe 😍❤️'"
I opened the message and it said," hey, you okay? Zoë treating you right?"

"Yep! Your sister is awesome and her friend is really sweet! You okay?" I sent.

A couple minutes later, Joe texted back," yea, have loads of fun! see you tomorrow xx"

I smiled at the text and went to Ay'Maya. She was setting up our food and movie. Zoë was setting up the extra rooms for us to sleep.

Ay'Maya seems really nice, I see why it's one of Zoë's best friends. "Need some help?" I asked.

"Sure, you could set up the food if you like," she replied. I went I to the kitchen and microwaved the popcorn.

While the popcorn was popping, I asked,"When did you meet Zoë?" " 6 years ago. She and I were school mates," she replied.

"That's cool," I said.
*Beeep* *Beeep*

I got a green bowl out the cabinet and dumped the two bags of popcorn in there.

"I'm gonna order some pizza, what kind do you want?" Ay'Maya asked. "Pepperoni, thanks," I replied.

Zoë came down stairs. "What are you guys up to?" She asked.

"Ay'Maya is ordering pizza," I said. "Ay'Maya get me my regular, a Hawaiian Pizza," Zoë said.

"Okay!" She said.

The food had finally arrived. Ay'Maya is lactose intolerance, so she had order herself a burger with fries.

We put on 'Pocahontas' and ate our food and candy. It was a really fun time with them.

After we ate all our food we shot a video for Zoë's channel. We did the bean boozed challenge.

It was 11ish when we finished. Zoë generally goes to sleep really early, so she went to bed.

Ay'Maya and I played Monopoly. Ay'Maya ended up winning, though I was never good at it.

Around 12, we went to bed. I laid and bed and posted an photo on Instagram of Zoë, Ay'Maya, and me. "Sleepover with them 😍❤️" I captioned.

I received 2 text, one from Joe, another from Kaitlyn.

Kaitlyn said," how's  London? everything okay? hope you're having fun!! ilyyy❤️ "

I replied with," London is great! I absolutely love it here already! Ilysm 😙💕 "

Joe said," Get some rest! I'll see you in the morning ❤️❤️ "

I replied with," Will do, suggy. You should get some sleep, too! Gn 💕 "

I went on Tumblr, Twitter, Snapchat, and Instagram. I favorite/liked fans tweet/post.

****************************************
A/N
I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please comment, favorite, and follow ☺️. Ilysm❤️. & yes, I know Dairy MILK has dairy in it, but Ay'Maya thinks chocolate is worth it😂
-r 🦄