Chapter 2

(Rachel's POV):
*BEEP* *BEEP*
"10 more minutes.." I groaned.

—— 1 hour later ——

I looked at my phone. 10:30. "Ughhh. I'm getting up so late," I said in disgust. I had so much work to do.

*Bzz* *Bzz*
I look at my phone.

New msg from 'Joe 😍❤️'

I opened the message.

"Hey, I was wondering if you wanted to hang out today. My mates and I are going to Disney, wanna come? xx"

"sure!! i'd love to💕" I sent. He said he'll be over in 1 hour and 30 minutes.

Great, better start now. I hopped in the shower for was brisk shower. A few minutes later, I applied my normal makeup, foundation, concealer, mascara, a nude lipstick, and filled in my eyebrows.

After what seem like forever I pick out an decent outfit. It was a white crop top, with a floral, high waisted skirt. As for shoes, I put on my heels ( to make me look taller of course ).

I quickly made me an yogurt, with honey, strawberry, and granola. As I was just done eating, I went upstairs to brush my teeth.

*Ding Dong*

I ran to the door. Joe, Caspar, and Oli were at the door. "Hey guys!" I said welcomely. "Hey," they all replied. "Are y'all hungry?" I asked. "Yes, because Caspar literally woke up 10 minutes ago," Joe said, laughing.

"I'll go make you guys some eggs and toast," I said.

"Thanks," Oli said.
"Yeah, thanks," Caspar said.

I walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge and started cooking. As I was making the eggs, someone snuck up behind me.

"Boo!" Joe yelled.

"AHH!" I screamed, dropping the spatula. "God damn, Joesph." I said, when I realized it was him.

"Need some help?" He asked, smirking. "No, I'm almost done." I said. I got 3 plates put and served it to the boys. The ate it so fast.

"Ready to go?" I asked. "Yeah," they all replied. Disneyland here we come.

••••

"Disneyland with my boys @/caspar_lee @/joe_sugg @/oliwhitetv 😂💕" I tweeted.

We had finally arrived. I've been to Disney once and it's great coming here again! Immediately, Joe and I loose Caspar and
Oli.

"I guess it just you and me," Joe said, elbowing me. "Hahah, I guess," I said nervously.

I bought a drink of some sort. It looked delicious, though. My throat hurts so much. I chugged the drink. As I drank it, Joe stared at me.

"You okay," Joe asked. "Yeah, I just feel kinda woozy," I said.

My head hurted.

What's going on?

"What's in this drink?" I asked the waiter. "Oranges, peaches, and some rum." He replied.

All of the sudden, I fainted.

••••

(Joe's POV):
"What the hell?! Rachel, you okay??" I asked, shaking her. The ER was contacted and were on their way.

"Caspar, Oli, come to Aladdin's Oasis, rn!! Emergency!!!" I sent it to our group chat.

Caspar and Oli soon arrived. Rachel was taken to the nearest hospital, as we went with her.

••••
(Rachel's POV):
I woke up in a hospital. "What happened?" I groaned. My vision was blurry, but I saw Caspar, Joe, and Oli.

"You fainted after you had that drink," Joe explained.

"Oh yeah. I'm severely allergic to peaches. I'm so sorry about everything." I said, almost in tears. "No, it's okay, you don't need to be sorry," Joe said.

Caspar and Oli went back to their hotel. Joe was staying at my place to take care of me.

"Thanks for everything, Joe," I said. "I'm so sorry I ruined your fun," I added. "It's okay," Joe said, calmly.

"Rachel, I know I've known you for a few days and I've learned loads about you. I really like you," Joe said, in a very serious tone.

"Wow, really? I've had the same feeling for you." I said. "I don't think we should start dating yet, though," I added.

"Oh, okay." He said, glumly.

*Bzz* *Bzz*

"Can you see what it says and who it's from?" I asked.

"It's from Kaitlyn. It said 'You okay, I heard you fainted. Don't tell me you ate peaches again.'" Joe said.

"You can tell her what happened." I said.

"Okay, I did." I laid on the couch and rested. "Hey, whose this? This person's name says 'Joe😍❤️', when'd you put this?" He asked.

I'm sure I look like a tomato. "Why are you though my phone??" I said, hella embarrassed.

•••
*10:30 p.m.*
"I'm putting on a movie," Joe said. We watched Tangled and Wreck it Ralph, as we cuddled on the couch.

Half way through Wreck it Ralph, I had fallen asleep on Joe.

••••
(Joe's POV):
Aww, Rachel's fallen asleep. I need some rest, too. I shut off the t.v and fell asleep.

*****************************************
A/N
Okay. I know it's early, but I don't have patience. I've never been to Disney, so don't blame it on me ( Calvin Harris, anyone? ) , if I got some of the facts wrong. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this 800 worded chapter. Please comment on how I can improve. Please send me picture of a new cover, mine is so boring currently and I'll give you full credits in the description. (Dm me on Instagram @/rachel.zhou) ily😘 & have a lovely day or night ❤️

- r 🦄