Chapter 3

(Rachel's POV):
I woke up hot and sweaty. What the hell am I sleeping on?? I tried to stand up, but something or someone was holding on to me.

"'Morning, trying to get away from me?" Joe said. Shit, I fell asleep with Joe.

"No, I just forgot everything last night," I replied, blushing. "Are you feeling better?" Joe asked, concerned. "Yeah, I feel better, thank you," I said, hugging him.

*Bzz* *Bzz*

Joe checked his phone. "Hey, wanna go to the Santa Monica beach with us?" Joe said, after looking at the text. "Sure," I said.

Joe left to go to his hotel to get his clothes and take a shower.

I've always feel super insecure about my body. I've had an eating disorder and is always trying to gain weight.

I got upstairs and took a shower. I picked out a bikini. {picture up there ^} I put on an white t-shirt, with an elephant with different designs in it and ripped jean shorts. I decided not to wear makeup, because it would be pointless. I made myself a coffee and toast. I quickly ate it and heard my phone started buzzing. It was an text from Joe.

"Hey. We're coming over to your flat." It said. "Apartment, your in America rn ;)." I sent. I grabbed my duffel bag and grabbed some towels, sun block, another pair of clothes (just in case), and a bottle of water.

*Ding Dong*

I ran to the door and saw Joe standing there. "Where's Caspar and Oli?" I asked. "In the car," Joe said.

My apartment was really high up in our apartment building.

Joe came in for a hug and I hugged back, for a solid 2 minutes. I let go. "Joe I really like you, but I barely know you and you barely know me," I said. "Okay, try me," Joe said confidently. "What's my middle name?" I asked. "Um.." Joe bit his lip," Lily? Susan? Kim?" He guessed. "Nope," I replied.

"I don't have a middle name," I said. { real fact about me :3 } "Really?? You don't have a middle name?" "Yeah," I said. "Let's not keep Caspar and Oli waiting," I finally said.

When we final got outside of my apartment building , Joe lead me to a black car. "Hey, guy!" I said to Caspar and Oli. "What took you love birds so long?" Caspar said.

I blushed instantly. "Rachel, don't listen to Caspar." Joe said. Joe sat next to me in he backseat.

*Arriving at Santa Monica Beach*
There were less people, since it was a Tuesday. I took off my shirt and short, because I had my bikini underneath. Joe, Caspar, and Oli took their shirts off.

I puts some sun block on. Joe came up to me and I saw him with a 6 pack. Dammnnn.

We went swimming for about a good 2 hours. Soon we got very hungry. Luckily, Oli packed us all lunches. "Thanks," I told him, as I got my food.

I sat on the hot bench. Whatever, I'll just have to deal. Joe, Caspar, and Oli just sat beside me. I ate my food, it contain an BLT, water, an apple, and a bag of "crisps" ( chips as we say ;) ).

We got back in the car, by 7. They invited me to stay in their hotel with them.

*Arrived at the Jaspoli's hotel*

Caspar, Oli, and Joe had separate hotel room. I thought about just staying till 10 ish, then I shall go home. I walked into Joe's room. Caspar and Oli went to edit their vlogs and main channel video.

"Okay. I wanna devote this night to know you," Joe said. "Okay, sure," I replied.

"Question 1: What's your favorite tv shows?"

"Pretty Little Liars and Orange is the New Black,"

"Question 2: Favorite ice cream flavor?"

"Cookies n Creme"

"Question 3: Goal in life?"

"Travel to loads of places."

-- 97 question later --

"I know a lot about you, will you be my girlfriend?"

...

*****************************************
A/N
Hope you enjoyed that chapter. Do you think Rachel will accept him as her boyfriend? Anyways, comment on what I could improve on. Ohhhh yeahhh, thank you for reading this, because I thought nobody was gonna read this. THANK YOU! 💕💕💕💕💕💕 I love you to the moon and back 💫💫

-r 🦄