Chapter 6

*beep* *beep*
My alarm has went off. It was 4:15 and I felt so sleepy. I sat in bed for an extra 5 minutes, looking on Twitter.

"Good Morning, everyone! Going to London today!! 😩💕" I tweeted.

I finally got out of bed and went downstairs for a coffee. I quickly drank it. I went back upstairs and pull out a burgundy sweater and a black skirt with black tights. (Picture above)

I put my clothes on and receive a text.
"One msg from 'Joe 😍❤️'
One msg from 'Kaitlyn💕' "

Joe said," Good morning 😘"
I replied with " good morning 💕💕"
Kaitlyn said "come to my place before you leave today."
I replied with," sure"

I went into my bathroom and brushed my teeth and brushed my hair. I put my hair in a messy bun.

Then, I applied some makeup. I didn't put on too much today. It consisted of mascara, lipstick, and eyeliner.

It was almost 5. By the time I finished everything. I grabbed my suitcase, purse, and phone. I put my phone in my purse and headed out the door.

I quickly went to Kaitlyn's place. I rang the doorbell. Kaitlyn immediately open the door.

"I'm gonna miss you," she said. "Me too," I replied.

We gave each other a really long hug and I left.

It was a 15 minute drive to the airport. Leaving us 30 minutes to eat.

I drove to the airport and texted Joe saying I've arrived. I saw them already there waiting for me.

"Want to go to Starbucks?" They asked.
"Sure," I replied.

We walk to the Starbucks. I ordered a blueberry muffin with yogurt and honey and a White Chocolate Mocha Frap.

When we got our food, we quickly ate it and boarded for our flight.

I got to sit beside a window, with Joe next to me.

The flight attendants came around to give out snacks and pillow and stuff. Our ride is about 10-11 hours.

I edited some blog post. I plugged in my head phones and watch some movies. The first one was High School Musical 2, Mean Girls, and 22 Jump Street.

Joe took a 3 hour nap. When he woke up he edited some videos, for future Sugg Sundays.

Soon, I felt really tired and fell asleep. Apparently, I fell a sleep of a hour and half.

"2 more hours, so we can get off this death trap!" I thought. "Hungry?" Joe asked me.

"Yes. Starving," I replied. A little after, the flight attendant pass around some food, I can't say it the best food I ever had.

I walked out of my seat to go to the bathroom. On my way to the bathroom, I say Caspar, staring at pizza images. "What the hell are you doing," I asked, giggling.

"It been way to long," Caspar said. "Whatever," I say.

I continued to walk to the restroom and quickly finished and sat back down.

Joe was watching some vlogs and I joined him. We watched Saccone-Joly, Zoella, FunForLouis, iiSuperwomanii, and Joey Graceffa.

After watching them, we finally landed in London! "Excited?" He asked. "Duh," I replied, laughing. "I have a surprise for you," he said. "What is it?" I asked. "You'll see, very soon," he replied, mysteriously.

We walked offed the airport. I was about to call an Uber, but someone came up to us.

It was Zoë Sugg.

"Zoë Sugg is in front of me, I can't believe it," I thought. "Hello," Zoë told me.

*****************************************
A/N
Thank you guys for 100 reads 🎉💕 Comment on what u should improve on & favorite (: . ily 😍❤️
-r 🦄