Chapter 13

(Rachel's POV):
"Get up, babe. It's Christmas!" I whispered into Joe's ear.

"I'll be down stairs in a moment," he mumbled, still half asleep.

I quickly dashed downstairs and so many presents were under our tree. Our tree touched the ceiling of our house, it was magnificent.

"Good morning, merry Christmas," my mom said, cheerfully as she walk into the living room.

"Morning, mom," I said. "Is dad still sleeping?" I added.

"Yes," she laughed.

"Same for Joe," I said.

"You know you've got yourself a keeper. I used to think Jake was absolutely perfect for you. Oh, speaking of Jake, why'd he come over," Mom said.

"Um, well.." I began.

"Anyways, you know Jake always comes over. He brings me lovely flowers," Mom said, butting in.

"Look, I really don't want to talk about Jake right now. And plus, we broke up. It's been a long while and now I've got Joe. I love Joe very much and I know he wouldn't treat me like the way Jake treated me," I explained.

"Wait, how did he treat you?" Mom asked.

"Let's just say not well. Please mom, can we not talk about him please," I plead.

"Fine, but you'll have to tell me sooner or later," she said.

I walked up stairs, halfway up the stairs, Joe was sitting there.

"I heard the whole thing," he said. "I loved your mini lecture about how I would never treat you how Jake did,"

"Yeah.. And I meant every bit of it." I said.

Joe pulled me into a hug. "I love you," I said as we hug. The hug lasted for a few minutes. These are my favorite kinds of hug, long, tight hugs.

"You ready to see your present?" Joe asked.

"Wait.. You got me more than just the necklace?" I asked, since I already received my necklace the day before.

"Of course and I think you'll love it very much," he said.

We walked downstairs and Joe grabbed a cute box.

"Open it," Joe said. I ripped the paper. It was a Canon 70D, it was currently the best camera for making videos. With it, there was also a mint polaroid.

"Wow." I said. "I love it so much, thank you thank you," I said. "Anything for you, babe," he said.

"Merry Christmas 🎄 btw new projects coming up soooooon!!! I think you guys are gonna love it! ;)" I tweeted.

I opened some other presents my parents gave me, while they also opened theirs.

Joe sat there and watched. I sat next to him," You okay?" I asked. "I'm fine," he said.

My parents then came over with a tiny box. "This is for you and Joe ," they said. "We just want to say how much we appreciate you taking care of our daughter, unlike any of her other boyfriends," Mom said to Joe.

Joe smiled and thanked them. In the boxed were keys to Lamborghini. I guess mom and dad heard about Joe and moving in together. I smiled. I saw Joe's huge grin. He seem so happy, which made me so delighted, also.

"No way," Joe said. "I can't accept this," he said. "No, please take it," they said. My parents lead us out side. There it was. Huracán LP 610-4 Avio. It was the gray. It was gorgeous.

"Wow. I can't," he said. "Just wow," he said. "Thank you so, so much, Mr. and Mrs. Zhou," he said.

"No problem," they said. "You guys want to take it for a test drive?" Dad asked.

"Of course," I said. Joe drove around our neighborhood.

I felt so happy, I have a great boyfriend, great parents, great house, great car, great fans, great life in general. Wow, I really love my life.

Joe and I took some picture of the car and us. We aren't usually the brag-ey type of people, but come on can you blame us?

Joe vlogged all of it. I post a picture on my Instagram, with the caption : " New car for Christmas! 🎄 btw Merry Christmas, everyone! I love you all!! 💗💗💗 #blessed "

*****************************************
A/N
Okay, I know it's been a while and a short chapter, but I've got some explaining. I had to take my end of the year test, which took a little while. (Btw if you guys follow me, you would of known that; #shamelesslyselfpromo 😂) I wrote a shorter chapter, so you guys can get it a bit sooner and also I need some ideas, so maybe you guys could help, by commenting! Anyways, what do you guys think the little surprise, that Rachel tweeted about? Maybe you'll find out in the next chapter ;) . Please remember to vote & comment. I love you guys to the moon and back 💗🌚❤️.

-r 🦄