Chapter 5:The Tour

'Oh my hearts did I almost kiss Carlos again. This isn't the first time this happened. Maybe Evie was right, maybe Carlos also likes me back' I was thinking things through until we came to a stop in front of a statue, Ben clapped his hands and the statue turned from Man-Beast, Carlos screamed and jumped into my arms,"Carlos it's ok, my father wanted his statue to morf from Beast to Man, to remind us that anything is possible" Ben said,"Does he shed much?" I asked, putting Carlos down,"Yeah my mom won't let him on the couch" Ben said with a serious face and I raised an eyebrow at him and he smiled then he started to walk again, Carlos and I stayed behind to look at the statue,"Mmm cool" I said looking at the Beast, Carlos clapped his hands but it didn't turn back to Man. As we entered the main corridor Jay, Evie, Carlos, and I stayed quite while Mal questioned Ben,"So you guys have alot of magic here in Auradon...like wands and things like that?" "Yeah it exists of course" he answered,"But it's pretty much retired, most of us here are just ordinary mortals" she said with a smile,"Who just happen to be kings and queens?" this caused Audrey to smile,"Thats true!" she said, forcing Ben's arm around her shoulders," Our royal blood goes back hundreds of years!" she said and I fake yawned loudly and she gave me a look. Ben called a boy who was coming down the stairs,"Doug!" he went to meet Doug, a skinny boy with glasses and brown hair, at the bottom of the stairs,"This is Doug, he's gonna help you with your class schedules and show you the rest of the dorms" Ben said then he turned to the 5 of us,"I'll see you later, okay?" he said but mostly to Mal,"And if there's anything you need feel free to-" "Ask Doug" Audrey interrupted, after awhile they both left,"Hi guys!" Doug said with a smile,"I'm-" "You're Dopey's son" I interrupted,"Yeah, how did you know?" Doug asked,"Well because you look kinda, dopey" I said with a grin,"Okay, like she said, I am Dopey's son, as in Dopey, Doc, Bashful, Happy, Grumpy, Sleepy, and-" he suddenly stopped, his face turned red as his eyes fell upon Evie,"High Ho" he muttered,"Evie" she introduced flirtatiously,"Evil Queens daughter" "R-right, well about your classes, I put in the requirements already:History, Safety Rules for the Internet, and uh...Remedial Goodness 101" I went to stand behind him and glanced at the schedule,"Let me guess" I said, putting my hands on my hips,"New class?" I asked and he nodded,"Well come on guys, lets go find out dorms" Mal said, the 4 of them walked up the staircase to the their right while I stayed behind Doug, still looking at the schedule,"Oh uh, your dorms are that way guys" Doug said, pointing to the other staircase, the 4 walked down the stairs and went up the other ones,"Dopey, Doc, Bashful, Happy, Grumpy, Sleepy, and..." Doug stopped again, trying to remember the last name,"Sneezy" Carlos and I said before walking away.