23:Wonderland It Is

"Lets not panic Carlos, okay?" Fairy Godmother said, trying to comfort him. All four descendants tried looking around the crowd for the two but didn't see any sign of them. "My question is, how long have they been gone?" Mal asked,"And how did we not notice them leave?" Jay asked. Ben came, running towards the group.

"Guards said they looked everywhere" Ben said, standing next to Mal.

"And no sign of them?!" Carlos asked, shocked. Ben shook his head no, looking down at his feet so he didn't have to make eye contact.

"Well I'm going to go look for her myself." Carlos said walking off, the other three descendants and Ben, following him.

Mary's POV:

My friends had their full attention on the huge Dragon that happened to be Maleficent. My mother grabbed my wrist tightly, and threatened if I didn't do what she said she'd not only hurt me but take my cub with us and do something unspeakable to him. "Now drink this." My mother said as she handed me this glass bottle filled with this clear liquid. I slowly took it from her pale hand, taking a sip of it and swallowing. She smirked, taking it back in her hands and drinking a bit herself. I knew what the drink did, I read about it in my spell book. We would shrink down. And that's exactly what happened, we both shrunk down to this tiny little thing. I'm not gonna lie, it was quite amazing. I seen big shoes all over the place. Everything was HUGE!

"Alright darling lets get a move on." My mother said, walking ahead of me. I looked over at my gigantic friends like it was gonna be the last time I've ever saw them, then I ran to catch up with my mother.

"This is gonna be a long walk mother. Why did you make us small?" I asked with a sigh and she giggled. "If we were to be at out normal size right now, moving through the frozen crowd, those brats of yours would be after us and no longer paying attention to Maleficent." I looked at her confused,"Wait wha-?" All of a sudden we were outside, in the forest. I blinked twice, rubbing my eyes. "How did-?" My mother interrupted me, pulling something else out of her pocket. It was a small white cake with two words on it that said 'EAT ME' in red frosting. She took a small bite of it, chewing three times then swallowing. I knew she was going to hand some to me next so I just grabbed a little piece, throwing it in my mouth and then chewing. Not too long after, we grew back to our original size.

"I don't understand. What do you want mother?!" I shouted, I was becoming very frustrated and a little mad. My mother only raised a brow, smiling like she was enjoying this. "You had a mission but clearly failed. Actually, you had three." She said,"Three? No I didn't." I said,"Yes, one from Maleficent and two from me. I told you to bring me back heads, and you didn't even have any nor did you harm anyone. Plus the letter I wrote to you in my old spell book, the only head I really wanted was my sister's and you couldn't even do that for me! Having to take care of you was hard by myself. I guess you just didn't love me enough." She pouted and batted her eyelashes. "You know I love you mother but you didn't even take care of me. All you did was torture me, you never REALLY showed me any sort of love. You didn't care about me and honestly I was unbelievable scared of you! I still am. Yet somehow I am still able to love you. I wish I didn't but I do.... " I took a deep breath, trying to control myself. My mother's face looked both speechless and amused.

My mother held her arms out, wanting a hug. I bit my lip and hugged her. "My little devil.... " She said then laughed, crushing me in the hug,"You're so gullible!" My eyes widened as I felt the ground beneath us disappear. I looked down to see that we were falling. "AHHHH!" I screamed as we continued to fall, stuff like father clocks, birds, books, shoes, a big piano, and other things flying up straight for us. We then crashed through a ceiling, falling flat on black and white tile. I was extremely confused because we were just falling not too long ago and I didn't see a roof or ceiling come into view. "We're finally home! I can rule this place again!" I heard my mother shout from behind me, that's when I remembered something. "Hold on, you have a sister? I just remembered what you said earlier. How come I'm barely finding this out?" I wanted to ask more questions but I knew that she would just yell at me to be quiet. "I never told you because she doesn't matter. We just have to get to my Castle so everyone knows I'm back, once they do everything can go back to the way things were before." I groaned and rolled my eyes, I've never been here before so I didn't want to get lost. My only option was to go with my mother.

She got up, dusting her dress off. My mother then walked to this tiny door which I didn't see before, she bent down to its level, talking to it like it was going to talk back. ~I swear my mother's bonkers.~ "Mother what are you-?" I shut my mouth immediately when I saw the tiny door grow! I looked closer and the door had a face. Well, not the wooden door itself but the golden doorknob did. ~I've never seen anything like this! Sure, I've seen magic and heard about stuff like this but I've never actually seen it before.~ My mother grabbed the doorknob, the poor little thing shouted in pain, telling her to stop. She swung the door open, walking out to wherever the other side of the door led to. I was hesitant to follow her at first, not knowing where the other side led to scared me. "Let's go, darling!" I heard my mother say. I gulped and slowly walked to the open door, whispering a sorry to the doorknob and closing the door behind me. I looked around the door, expecting there to be a building connected to it but there was just the door. All of a sudden it vanished into thin air. I thought I did something wrong to make the door disappear so I ran away from it, that way I didn't get blamed. I wasn't looking where I was going and bumped right into something soft yet hard. I looked up to see a long, green stem with thorns and a rose head attached. The red rose swirled down to my height,"Watch where you're going little one or else you'll get poked with my sharp thorns." She huffed and went back up. That's when I took a look around me. I was standing on a stone pathway that led to gates, that's where my mother was waiting for me. And on each side of the pathway were giant flowers talking and whispering and mushrooms too. It was awfully weird of course, yet it was quite beautiful. I awkwardly smiled and waved to the flowers, making my way to my mother.

1 hour later:

1 hour later:

UGH! An hour of walking through some random dark forest. Random for me yes, but not for my mother. I've never been here before and I have no idea where on Earth we're going and I don't even know what this place is called! I miss my friends and Trouvaille.... But most of all I miss Carlos. Out of nowhere I hear something I thought I never would. A squeal of happiness and joy. My eyes widened as I seen my mother run as fast as her legs could take her towards something I couldn't see yet. I ran after her but like an idiot tripped over a root, getting dirt in my mouth. I spit it out, disgusted and looked up to see a castle. My mother's castle to be exact. ~So that's why she was happy... Makes sense.~ I rolled my eyes and got up, dusting myself off. I had finally caught up with my mother but by the time I did she was already on a horse riding past me. I flailed my arms around,"MOTHER!" I yelled and as she was riding away, her head turned a bit,"YOUR HORSE IS NEAR THE GATE!" She shouted. I rubbed my forehead, turning the corner to see a black horse with a red saddle around its back and a sword perfectly tucked and rapped in one of the pockets. I didn't know if the sword was supposed to be there or not so I just left it where it was and hopped on the horse, grabbing ahold of the straps and whacking them with force, making the horse gallup away in the direction my mother was going.

√√√√√

Welcome back lovelies! I'm currently working on the next chapter and I'm sorry if this one sucks or is off topic. Still I hope you enjoyed it! Remember to vote and/or comment!