Chapter 11:Mary's Got A Plan

Hey guys, I just want to say that I really like that video 👆👆 up there because Carlos looks hot (he looks hot all the time) but I just really like that video. Anyways I hope you guys like this chapter 😊😊.

Carlos, Dude, Trouvaille, and I where in Evie's and Mal's room, Carlos and I were sitting on the floor with our pets and I had my head on his shoulder, I was reading my spellbook with Trouvaille on my lap and Carlos was on his laptop, petting Dude. Jay came in with a blue shirt on, which meant he so made the team,"Congrats Jay" I said,"Thank you" he said back, smiling, making his way towards Mal.
"Did your plan work with Jane? Are you going to see the wand?" Jay asked,"Do you think I would be going through every single spell in this book if I haven't completely struck out" Mal said,"Well someone's in a bad mood" Jay said,"My mom's counting on me and I can't let her down" Mal said and she flicked the back of Carlos's head,"We can do this!" Jay said and all of us turned our heads to look at him,"If we stick together" Jay said,"And we won't go back until we do, cause we're rotten" I said and they all said in sync,"To the core" then it was just a few minutes of silence until,"Oh yeah, I found out that Fairy Godmother blesses Ben with the wand at the coronation and we all get to go," Evie said and Mal looked back up at her,"I have nothing to wear of course" Evie said with an eye roll, then there was a knock at the door, Mal hopped off her bed and opened the door to find Ben there,"Hey Mal, I didn't see you guy's today. I was just wondering if you guy's had any questions or, anything... that ...you needed" Ben said,"Not that I know of" Mal responded,"Okay, alright, uh if you need anything uh-" Ben was backing up and getting ready to leave,"Oh wait! Umm is it true that we all get to go to your coronation?" Mal asked,"Yeah, the whole school goes" Ben responded,"Wow, that is beyond exciting. Do you think that it's possible that the 5 of us could sit in the front row next to the Fairy Godmother just so we could, soak up all that goodness?" Mal asked,"I wish you could. Up front it's just me, my folks, and my girlfriend" Ben said, then an idea popped into my head,"And your girlfriend?" Mal asked,"Yeah, I'm sorry" Ben apologized,"Okay thanks, bye" Mal said and she shut the door and Ben's face. I got up and looked at the floor,"I've got a plaaaannnnnn!" I sang,"What is it?" Mal asked, I looked at her and smiled,"I think that it's time that Benny Boo got himself a new girlfriend...and I've got just the spell" Mal's eyes widened,"Oh no, not me" she said,"Yes you" I said,"Fine, whatever, but I'm only doing this just to get the wand" she said. I open to my spellbook and showed them the spell, I also told them my plan and they all agreed to it.

***

Xoxo love y'all and stay strong 💪.